Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

76ers trade Jrue Holiday + #42 pick for Nerlens Noel + 2014 1st Round Pick

It was an amazing basketball move because we're officially in the Andrew Wiggins contest, but losing Jrue hurts
    Last edited by Sixerlover; 06-27-2013 at 09:11 PM.

vCash
    This was a outstanding trade. Were goina suck very exciting next year and land wiggins. And then be ready to compete the following year . So much for turner being gone! Jrue is the one gone and turners goina grow and run the point. Turner wiggins moultrie noel. Championship runs are coming to philly baby.

Wish jrue the best. He can go win and make the playoffs with the pelicans i guess.

vCash
    i guess it also opens up the point for turner if they keep him.

or maybe they'll pull off the deal with sacramento, too and wind up with noel and mclemore and a #1 next year.

vCash
    Well um we just drafted mcw doesnt he play point? I dont know whats going on but were making some great moves lol. Got noel and a lotto pick for jrue!

vCash
    I'm fine with it. Great, even. Playing for next year. The Pelicans pick will no doubt not be that high (and it remains to see the protections), but we're playing for Wiggins now and rebuilding properly. Love it.

vCash
    MCW is a point.
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    Wow, what a great draft. I know the pelicans pick is protected 1-3, but we may earn the most lottery balls on our own next year. Stoked to see the building blocks being put together.

vCash
    Hinkie did exactly what we all wanted to do. He got the max value for a player on the team (Jrue :cry and began tanking for the Andrew Wiggins sweepstakes. He came in with no emotional ties to the team and made the right trade.

I'll have to come back to Philly for our game against the Pelicans and give Jrue a standing ovation though

vCash
    In hinkie and josh we trust. Our future is brighter than a sunny day in a city with no trees! Go hinkie gooooo

vCash
    NO!!! NO NO NO NO! our frist young legit allstar in ages and we just trade him away?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO

2012 allstar

vCash
    1 step back to potential take 1 giant step forward next season. As a fan base we always ask for this in a mediocre team, trade your talent to suck and get a high pick in the draft. We (most of us) got our wish.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    I really like this for you guys, after the Bynum bust I like that you guys took a clear stand to rebuild, with 2 2014 picks, Noel top prospect of this draft (out most of the year) and Carter williams developing a year, you guys have hopefully 4 future key pecies in two drafts,

the only thing that bugs me is the ESPN draft coverage sucks, took them 15-20 minutes to report the trade in which they then reported it wrong saying the 76ers were sending the 2014 pick for Noel which is rediculous.

a bit surprising to me that the 76ers were willing to do this trade though and no the #1 and #19 for #6 2014 pick and Vazquez, but I gues they like HOliday more than I do .

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    1 step back to potential take 1 giant step forward next season. As a fan base we always ask for this in a mediocre team, trade your talent to suck and get a high pick in the draft. We (most of us) got our wish.
    No there is a differnce between taking a step back to take a step forward and trading an allstar in there EARLY 20s for a couple of unproven players This is awfull

2012 allstar

vCash
    I hate to see Jrue go....but this a good move for the future...especially if Noel is fully healthy...we are having a good draft....we need to go scorer with 34th pick...I cant believe we got Noel!!!!
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    Trading for injured players.....seems about right. Webber, Brand, Bynum.......NOEL. I hate this trade.

Phillies
    Eagles
    Sixers

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast