Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Oladip is our man!

Thoughts?

vCash
    I like it I would have been happy with any of him noel or mclemore

vCash
    I hope his reputation for being so a dedicated hard worker rubs off on the rest of the young core in the locker room. A little friendly competition on who works harder.

vCash
    Love it. Every other team is ****ing up tho.

vCash
    Missed an o.

vCash
    Oladip is a fitting mistake. No O.

vCash
    Hahaha you're soooooo funny broseph.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Oladip is a fitting mistake. No O.

I still say we should have taken Noel...
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post

I still say we should have taken Noel...
    Pffft. My d!ck weighs more than him. He has a small frame which means he's not going to fill out. Once he develops a shot, which happens with experience, Oladipo will be sick. I hear criticism about his handles but its nowhere near as bad as Ginobli in the 4th quarter in game 7 where he had like a million turnovers. Both Noel and Oladipo have defenciencies on offense but I bet Oladipo progresses further and faster than Noel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thaShady View Post
    Pffft. My d!ck weighs more than him. He has a small frame which means he's not going to fill out. Once he develops a shot, which happens with experience, Oladipo will be sick. I hear criticism about his handles but its nowhere near as bad as Ginobli in the 4th quarter in game 7 where he had like a million turnovers. Both Noel and Oladipo have defenciencies on offense but I bet Oladipo progresses further and faster than Noel.
    Noel is about the same as Mutumbo when he came in to the league. Oladipo has the potential to be a shut down defender, on one guy. Noel has the potential to be a shut down team defender. Oladipo can help prevent one man from scoring, Noel can help prevent five guys from scoring. Even if Oladipo progresses faster, he won't ever be able to reach what Noel could potentially reach. So in other words, Noel's ceiling is higher than Oladipo's for the sheer fact that he is a potential defensive dominant big who is insanely athletic.
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    He's also very raw offensively which would make him a liability the other side of the floor. And who knows if he'd improve. Oladipo already has the intangibles to be great. You can't teach great individual defense to one which he has. As long as he works on his shot we made a good pick. I saw a workout of this guy and he looks good, there's a reason so many teams wanted him.

I trust Hennigan and his approach in finding players. I'm happy with the pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    He's also very raw offensively which would make him a liability the other side of the floor. And who knows if he'd improve. Oladipo already has the intangibles to be great. You can't teach great individual defense to one which he has. As long as he works on his shot we made a good pick. I saw a workout of this guy and he looks good, there's a reason so many teams wanted him.

I trust Hennigan and his approach in finding players. I'm happy with the pick.
    Noel has the athletic ability on the offensive side of the ball to score in a number of different ways. Offensive edge definitely points to Olidipo, but defense points to Noel, easily.

vCash
    I am glad we got Vic. I woild of been pissed if we took Noel

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Noel is about the same as Mutumbo when he came in to the league. Oladipo has the potential to be a shut down defender, on one guy. Noel has the potential to be a shut down team defender. Oladipo can help prevent one man from scoring, Noel can help prevent five guys from scoring. Even if Oladipo progresses faster, he won't ever be able to reach what Noel could potentially reach. So in other words, Noel's ceiling is higher than Oladipo's for the sheer fact that he is a potential defensive dominant big who is insanely athletic.
    Those are some valid points. I would have felt better if Noel wasn't only 6'8" without his shoes. Also, I'm from Indiana so I'm biased.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thaShady View Post
    Those are some valid points. I would have felt better if Noel wasn't only 6'8" without his shoes. Also, I'm from Indiana so I'm biased.
    He's 6'10 with out shoes

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast