Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Does anybody play ncaa 14? The Ultimate team part is so fun. Ive build a team of past and current Giant greats. The only prob Im having is finding more then 2 OL so far.

My Off starters.
    Qb-Manning,Carr,Nassib
    rb-Wilson,Bradshaw,Brown. Im working on Tyrone Wheatly but his card is a elite card and pricy
    Fb- Henry H
    TE-Meyers and Beck, Bennent
    wr-Nicks,Cruz,Jerringan,Smith working on Ike Hillard another pricy card
    OL-Pugh

Def- I run 3-4 so no second DT
    D-line. Tuck,Jpp,Patterson
    LB-Connar,Boley,kiwi,Curry
    DB-Webster, TT, Rolle, Sash, K-Phil,Ross,Prince

Im sure I got a few more just cant remember off the top of my head

My starting team without Giants are sick, 96 overall. Hit me up if you wanna play? dave420nj723, Not Sean though, lol for real top 3 madden players Ive ever played and I remember it and it was like 2 years ago, and im in 5 online super competitive leagies with no bs playing allowed, rules to follow and we even have our own rediit pages to discuss and do write up. We even have live games each week and I pvr my games now...
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    Hit me up if you wanna play? dave420nj723, Not Sean though, lol for real top 3 madden players Ive ever played and I remember it and it was like 2 years ago, and im in 5 online super competitive leagies with no bs playing allowed, rules to follow and we even have our own rediit pages to discuss and do write up. We even have live games each week and I pvr my games now...
    good choice lol Im probably the best in the world on NCAA 14. I dont play ultimate team though. I dont have the patience
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Don't forget to watch the HOF induction tonight guys...all time Giant great Bill Parcells to be inducted.

What's your favorite Bill Parcells sound bite?? Mine is when he's talking to Phil Simms on the sidelines...cmon Simms...now shut up ...now have some class about yourself, don't be a no class bum. classic!

my favorite bill parcells moment is this picture i took with him a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    my favorite bill parcells moment is this picture i took with him a few years ago.
    Where's the muscles?

You look like an axe murder.

Just Kidding.

That's cool muscle...I had an autographed giants hand towel of Phil Simms and Carl Banks...I met them at the old Giants stadium on the field ....in 90'....my gf threw it away because she was mad at me...I thought that was pretty mean of her.

Parcells speech was great......just remembering how close he had the Jets going to the SB in 98'...they had the Broncos 10-10 mid 3rd qtr....they had em. I hate the Jets but I rooted for Parcells in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    Does anybody play ncaa 14? The Ultimate team part is so fun. Ive build a team of past and current Giant greats. The only prob Im having is finding more then 2 OL so far.

My Off starters.
    Qb-Manning,Carr,Nassib
    rb-Wilson,Bradshaw,Brown. Im working on Tyrone Wheatly but his card is a elite card and pricy
    Fb- Henry H
    TE-Meyers and Beck, Bennent
    wr-Nicks,Cruz,Jerringan,Smith working on Ike Hillard another pricy card
    OL-Pugh

Def- I run 3-4 so no second DT
    D-line. Tuck,Jpp,Patterson
    LB-Connar,Boley,kiwi,Curry
    DB-Webster, TT, Rolle, Sash, K-Phil,Ross,Prince

Im sure I got a few more just cant remember off the top of my head

My starting team without Giants are sick, 96 overall. Hit me up if you wanna play? dave420nj723, Not Sean though, lol for real top 3 madden players Ive ever played and I remember it and it was like 2 years ago, and im in 5 online super competitive leagies with no bs playing allowed, rules to follow and we even have our own rediit pages to discuss and do write up. We even have live games each week and I pvr my games now...
    My new cards,Hosley,Mundy,Manningham,Brewer...Still working on Ike!!
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

Guys I'm out of weed for the first time in months and I just need a place to vent. Thanks

Dont worry though. All issues should be solved before Thursday lmao

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Guys I'm out of weed for the first time in months and I just need a place to vent. Thanks

Dont worry though. All issues should be solved before Thursday lmao
    Best of luck with that.

Been a looooong time for me. Maybe I need to do something about that.

Just move west .Sean. Get a "card" and it's yours whenever you need it.

Definitely. My godfather works at a financial institution out there and makes bank and he tokes up everyday after work.

I'd definitely be down with that as long as I'm making enough to fly to every Giants game

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Definitely. My godfather works at a financial institution out there and makes bank and he tokes up everyday after work.

I'd definitely be down with that as long as I'm making enough to fly to every Giants game
    Well they play in San Diego this year, so that's at least one game.

Easy livin out here.

Not looking to good for my Yankees..heartbreaking loss tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Not looking to good for my Yankees..heartbreaking loss tonight
    They're done, now the team is a ****ing circus with the *** clown A Roid.. I love the yanks and want them to win but I can't root for the guy in any way.. He reallllly needs to just go away..

Canty just sacked Freeman. So weird seeing him in the BAL uniform.

Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast