Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Yea 273 to be exact, got way too big.. Took my a while to understand I can't eat like I used to when I was younger.. I've always been very active, football and basketball but I ate like **** and it obviously caught up to me..
    Noooo about McDonald's where you were visiting dope.

Hey guys I found a photo of

NY007

http://www.propertyinvestmentproject...tylandlord.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Whatever happen to TThomasbeliever?
    I dunno. Been a while. Good dude.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Nice I found one of you too http://www.google.com/search?q=firem...4zW1dQ9DJgM%3A
    Last edited by NY007; 07-28-2013 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Noooo about McDonald's where you were visiting dope.
    Holy f'n **** your annoying! Yea they do, Aruba is very Americanized..

Hey when are we starting fantasy football?

Anyone wanna sell me their home opener tickets for face value?
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

This Riley Cooper thing is really annoying me, he's definitely a stupid Red neck no doubt, BUT A LOT African Americans use the word way to freely.. Not all.. But still they say it like its cool.. If someone from another race says it they're up in arms but maybe they should take a long look at themselves or their peers..

Me personally I hate the word and I ALWAYS get mad at my black friends when they say it.. They tell me cause they say with the a at the end rather then the er, it's cool.. That's bs, it's really not

I hope my previous post doesn't offend anyone, I tried to keep it as clean as possible..

Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    This Riley Cooper thing is really annoying me, he's definitely a stupid Red neck no doubt, BUT A LOT African Americans use the word way to freely.. Not all.. But still they say it like its cool.. If someone from another race says it they're up in arms but maybe they should take a long look at themselves or their peers..

Me personally I hate the word and I ALWAYS get mad at my black friends when they say it.. They tell me cause they say with the a at the end rather then the er, it's cool.. That's bs, it's really not
    Here's the thing. Ideally, nobody should use the word. It's rooted in a negative origin that implied black people were a different species. Black people using it shouldn't be ok because of its origins.

BUT, in a way, its kind of cool to see them take a word with such horrible connotations and just be like "**** you, I'll use it anyway".

And here's the thing, it's not up to white people to decide when and how its ok to use it. Hundreds of years of slavery, rape and murder produced this double-standard and its time we just accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Here's the thing. Ideally, nobody should use the word. It's rooted in a negative origin that implied black people were a different species. Black people using it shouldn't be ok because of its origins.

BUT, in a way, its kind of cool to see them take a word with such horrible connotations and just be like "**** you, I'll use it anyway".

And here's the thing, it's not up to white people to decide when and how its ok to use it. Hundreds of years of slavery, rape and murder produced this double-standard and its time we just accept it.
    Definitely got some very solid points

Riley Cooper was an idiot even before he said it.... but that's because he's an Eagle

I'm black and I forgave him. I understand he shouldn't use that word but espn is covering it like the Hernandez murder case. You can tell Riley is sorry so they should just end it

Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    I'm black and I forgave him. I understand he shouldn't use that word but espn is covering it like the Hernandez murder case. You can tell Riley is sorry so they should just end it
    Respect, and you hit the nail on the head.. The media makes **** so much of a bigger issue..

I'm sorry but there is very much a difference between 'er' and 'a' which is why this is such a big deal. Clearly cooper is sorry. I'd be willing to bet one black person pissed him off and he just bugged out. What he said is inexcusable but he clearly didnt mean it. Time to move on
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast