Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    MM cheated.

Abuse of powers.

He added one comment to make it 1,000.

That's it. I'm telling.

Anyway.

Tonight was really pretty amazing. I don't know how many of you here like or follow hockey..but..

One of the Captains in my Volunteer Fire Department's cousin has a rare blood disease called "Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis"- http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/lan...-histiocytosis

Well, anyway. His cousin once took part part of the 'Garden Of Dreams Foundation' a few years back(http://www.gardenofdreamsfoundation.org/).

She was invited a while back to visit the Rangers at MSG. Adam Graves was awesome and let her use his sky box after he met her, on many occasions(I thought it was pretty awesome for someone to do that)

They held a fundraiser for her and a couple of other children with the disease at one of the local bowling alleys in my town.

John Tortorella made an Appearance, although he was fired as the rangers coach at the end of this past season. He didn't have to do that as he is currently in the process of Moving to Vancouver and doesn't have much if really any time on his hands, but he flew out for the event. He was absolutely an amazing guy, he was bombarded by fans asking for pictures all day and was so nice about it. He hung out with us by the fire truck we brought down, took some photos showed him how to work some of the stuff on the rig.

He calls her every day to check on her and see how she is doing, and I mean everyday. As well as a few players from the Rangers call her on a weekly basis. She is only 9. I just thought this was amazing and I consider him a true hero because he helped keep a Young Childs spirits up even after going through numerous chemo treatments and facing possible death. He didn't do it for fame or to get his photo in the paper, he did it out of the kindness of his heart.

Also Rod Gilbert http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Gilbert made an appearance at the event.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 06-30-2013 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Anyway.

Tonight was really pretty amazing. I don't know how many of you here like or follow hockey..but..

One of the Captains in my Volunteer Fire Department's cousin has a rare blood disease called "Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis"- http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/lan...-histiocytosis

Well, anyway. His cousin once took part part of the 'Garden Of Dreams Foundation' a few years back(http://www.gardenofdreamsfoundation.org/).

She was invited a while back to visit the Rangers at MSG. Adam Graves was awesome and let her use his sky box after he met her, on many occasions(I thought it was pretty awesome for someone to do that)

They held a fundraiser for her and a couple of other children with the disease at one of the local bowling alleys in my town.

John Tortorella made an Appearance, although he was fired as the rangers coach at the end of this past season. He didn't have to do that as he is currently in the process of Moving to Vancouver and doesn't have much if really any time on his hands, but he flew out for the event. He was absolutely an amazing guy, he was bombarded by fans asking for pictures all day and was so nice about it. He hung out with us by the fire truck we brought down, took some photos showed him how to work some of the stuff on the rig.

He calls her every day to check on her and see how she is doing, and I mean everyday. As well as a few players from the Rangers call her on a weekly basis. She is only 9. I just thought this was amazing and I consider him a true hero because he helped keep a Young Childs spirits up even after going through numerous chemo treatments and facing possible death. He didn't do it for fame or to get his photo in the paper, he did it out of the kindness of his heart.

Also Rod Gilbert http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Gilbert made an appearance at the event.
    That's amazing. I never post in here, but I frequent viewing the threads, but this made me want to stop and acknowledge this. Torts' gets a worse rep then he deserves, underneath the tumultuous coach is a great human being.

Adam Graves is one of the best people to grace the face of this earth. So much compassion in that mans heart.

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

tiki who?

not even sure if anyone else has noticed this, but in the last three or four days, NFL.com has posted three articles relating to the giants.

and all three were garb.

If you told him he'd get more media attention he'd probably get on TV and say Hitler was a stand-up guy.

X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

Whatever happen to TThomasbeliever?

Going to Niagara Falls Canada.

Leaving Tonight.

Coming home Thursday night.

I'll post some, just not sure how much.

...To the posters I like...

This list does not Include any Mcdonalds Mangers.

Going to Niagara Falls Canada.

Leaving Tonight.

Coming home Thursday night.

I'll post some, just not sure how much.

...To the posters I like...

This list does not Include any Mcdonalds Mangers.
    Alright enough dick lol, I actually just got back from Aruba a few days ago.. Had a amazing time..

Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Alright enough dick lol, I actually just got back from Aruba a few days ago.. Had a amazing time..
    I will be in Turks & Caicos in march. Can't wait.

Do they have McDonald's there? Seriously just curious. I don't eat it and I know u really dont work there.. Full time..

I will be in Turks & Caicos in march. Can't wait.

Do they have McDonald's there? Seriously just curious. I don't eat it and I know u really dont work there.. Full time..
    I don't even eat McDonald's lol, I'm down 70 pounds in 4 months.. At 200 where I should be I eat grilled chicken salmon and spinach just about every day. I cheated on vacation but right back to being healthy..

Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    I don't even eat McDonald's lol, I'm down 70 pounds in 4 months.. At 200 where I should be I eat grilled chicken salmon and spinach just about every day. I cheated on vacation but right back to being healthy..
    Didn't answer my question. And you were 270?

Didn't answer my question. And you were 270?
    Yea 273 to be exact, got way too big.. Took my a while to understand I can't eat like I used to when I was younger.. I've always been very active, football and basketball but I ate like **** and it obviously caught up to me..

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast