Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Good move or bad move?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

4 22.22%
  • Bad

14 77.78%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Embarrassing.

vCash
    I mean, I want him to stay, but the Lakers shouldn't be begging anybody, I don't care if it was Jordan in his prime. If you don't want to play for the greatest franchise in NBA history, then GTFO. On the other hand, at least they're not sitting on their *****. You have to do what you can to convince him to stay, but don't embarrass the franchise in the process.

vCash
    +1

vCash
    It's a little bit much, but at least it let's him know how much he's wanted. Don't really see how it can hurt.

vCash
    So stupid. But hopefully it works lol

vCash

vCash
    If he dont stay, or maybe even if he does, were gonna look like the biggest bunch of sissys crying to take their ex girlfriend back.

"I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

vCash
    wth is going on

vCash
    We want Jeanie!

"I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

vCash
    This is the Lakers, not the Cavaliers. Embarrassing.
    Last edited by ThunderousDemon; 06-26-2013 at 04:39 PM.

vCash
    Not a move I would have done, but since Dwight is a diva, it can work.

vCash
    Hahah I think it's funny ... But Jim buss deserves this I wouldn't stay if I wanted to win now! I mean seriously we sucked the passed couple years now, nothing changes beside more sucky players, Howard wants to win now unless some big trade happens and pau and Metta are Gone nothing will change.( Howard might stay) I still think but even if he does this laker team is not top 10 next year.
    I'll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it's sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.
    Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by K0BE8124 View Post
    Hahah I think it's funny ... But Jim buss deserves this I wouldn't stay if I wanted to win now! I mean seriously we sucked the passed couple years now, nothing changes beside more sucky players, Howard wants to win now unless some big trade happens and pau and Metta are Gone nothing will change.( Howard might stay) I still think but even if he does this laker team is not top 10 next year.
    Actually Dwight would have to wait til 2014 to have a legitimate shot at the title (assuming we're able to build a super team with our cap space), others teams like houston, atlanta, dallas who are likely to land Dwight will not offer him a quickest shot at the title imo, even houston who is a talented team.

If Dwight doesn't sign in miami, okc, SA, memphis, he will not have a shot at the title before us.

vCash
    Hey Guys! Guess What? Were Keeping Meeks! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter 3m
    The Lakers picked up the option year on Jodie Meeks' contract today.
    Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter 3m
    Kupchak: "Jodie is not only a gifted 3-point shooter who helps us space the floor, he is also a very active and underrated player (on D)."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast