Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do you want the Suns to select at #5 in the draft?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nerlens Noel

1 9.09%
  • Ben McLemore

2 18.18%
  • Otto Porter

2 18.18%
  • Victor Oladipo

4 36.36%
  • Anthony Bennett

1 9.09%
  • CJ McCollum

1 9.09%
  • Trey Burke

0 0%
  • Alex Len

0 0%
  • Shabazz Mohammad

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
    vCash

Who do you want the Suns to select at #5 in the draft?

Pretty self explanatory. This isn't who you think the Suns will draft, rather who do you want the Suns to draft at #5. After the months of discussion on the draft thread, who ya got now?

I'm sold on McLemore, Oladipo and McCollum.

But I have been on the McCollum bandwagon the longest so he's my guy. I love his character and swag. He's the most impressive guy in his interviews and he put a team like Lehigh on his back and carried them to some impressive incredible wins. I think him and Dragic could work out a great offensive back court and be the eventual successor to Dragic as the PG of the Suns. Defensively they won't be as good but its not the Suns if they their not great on offense and suck on defense :wink: haha no but I think a good defensive SF, PF and C could make up for their backcourt's defensive lapses.

My #2 is a tie between McLemore and Oladipo

So who do you want the Suns to draft at #5? Vote for that who you want most at #5 and then post your two other favorite prospects at #5.

vCash
    I dislike when people try and use SWAG as an actual attribute haha. Makes no sense.

I want them to take Shabazz. To me, He has the biggest upside and a killer instinct on Offense. A little high by most people's standards, but that's why I hope Olidipo is still there at 5 and then we could swing a trade with the T-Wolves for D. Williams, #9 and #26 because apparently Saunders loves O

My girl. Don't look at her.

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!

vCash
    I picked Oladipo but that's assuming Otto Porter is off the board. Porter is my favourite prospect and my money is on him going 1st over all.

Oladipo is my second favourite and there's a chance he's still there at #5: I think he's going to be, at the very least, a good starter. He could be like a smaller but super athletic Ron Artest if he keeps improving his offensive game. Plus he's a hard worker and has a good attitude/locker room presence.

vCash
    In order:

Porter
    Oladipo
    McLemore
    Noel

vCash
    Oladipo
    McLemore