Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Does anyone care anymore?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 25.00%
  • No

3 75.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Angels (33-43) @ Tigers (42-32)

Standings

W-L 44-32 GB 0.0

W-L 44-34 GB 1.0

W-L 34-43 GB 10.5

W-L 33-43 GB 11.0

W-L 29-48 GB 15.5

Game 1 4:08 PM

LHP C.J. Wilson (ERA 3.61 WHIP 1.36 BAA .245)

Scouting Report: Wilson is coming off his best start of the season as he limited the Mariners to two hits in seven innings -- something he had never accomplished in his career. The left-hander has won his past two decisions.
    vs.

RHP Rick Porcello (ERA 4.74 WHIP 1.17 BAA .258)

Scouting Report: Porcello gets a rematch against an Angels lineup that knocked him around for nine first-inning runs on April 20 in Anaheim. He had been largely effective since then until a six-run fourth inning from the Orioles on Wednesday.
    Game 2 4:08 PM

RHP Tommy Hanson (ERA 5.10 WHIP 1.55 BAA .294)

Scouting Report: Despite pitching on regular rest for just the second time this season, Hanson is coming off his worst start as he allowed seven runs in two innings. However, Hanson feels a slight adjustment can get him back on track.
    vs.

LHP Jose Alvarez (ERA 2.45 WHIP 1.00 BAA .200)

Scouting Report: Alvarez will make his third career start, filling in for the injured Anibal Sanchez. This season, he's 1-0 with a 2.45 ERA and 10 strikeouts in 11 innings. He allowed two earned runs in five innings against Boston on Thursday.
    Game 3 10:08 AM

RHP Jered Weaver (ERA 4.65 WHIP 1.33 BAA .264)

Scouting Report: Weaver has lost his last three decisions. While he will try to win for the first time since May 29, the right-hander will also try to get deep in the game and pitch into the seventh for the first time this season.
    vs.

RHP Doug Fister (ERA 3.66 WHIP 1.21 BAA .272)

Scouting Report: Fister allowed six runs on 11 hits in only 3 1/3 innings against the Red Sox on Friday, snapping a string of five straight quality starts. He's pitched at least seven innings in four of his last five starts against the Angels.

Offensive Leaders

________________________HR________________________OBP________________________SB

__________________.__Miguel Cabrera_______________.__Miguel Cabrera_______________.Austin Jackson
    _______________________20________________________..462_________________________6
    __________________________________._________

vCash
    We avoid Verlander, which means we'll only be swept but not embarrassed at least.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    We avoid Verlander, which means we'll only be swept but not embarrassed at least.
    And Scherzer who has been better than Verlander this year

vCash
    @JeffFletcherOCR: #Angels Jason Vargas will have surgery tomorrow on the blood clot in his left armpit. Won't throw for two weeks.

@JeffFletcherOCR: #Angels Peter Bourjos said his thumb is feeling better and he hopes to be able to play tomorrow. Can run and play D tonight.

LF Shuck
    CF Trout
    DH Pujols
    1B Trumbo
    2B Kendrick
    RF Hamilton
    3B Callaspo
    C Conger
    SS Aybar

HaM(VP)ilton is back!

vCash
    I was going to make a thread with this same poll in it. I have officially given up.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    The Mets announced, via Twitter, that they have traded Collin Cowgill to the Angels in exchange for minor league outfielder Kyle Johnson. Angels director of communications Eric Kay tweets that Cowgill has been optioned to Triple-A Salt Lake and adds that Ryan Madson was transferred to the 60-day DL to make room on the 40-man roster.

Cowgill, 27, has a .173/.189/.327 slash line in 53 plate appearances for the Mets this season, though he's career .307/.381/.476 hitter in 885 Triple-A plate appearances. The Mets designated him for assignment last week after they acquired Eric Young Jr. from the Rockies.

Johnson, 23, was the Angels' 25th round pick in last year's draft. The Washington State product is hitting .310/.414/.424 with two homers and 30 stolen bases in 297 plate appearances for Class A Burlington. He did not rank among the Angels' Top 30 prospects, according to Baseball America. Yesterday, Mike Puma of the New York Post reported that the Mets unsuccessfully attempted to trade Cowgill to the Angels in exchange for Triple-A right-hander Matt Shoemaker.
    I would have rather given up Shoemaker. Johnson was old for Single-A, but he was putting up good numbers

vCash
    Hopefully we get the sweep again against the Tigers!!

P.S. Glad to be back on PSD!
    MIKE TROUT FOR MVP!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halopower31 View Post
    Hopefully we get the sweep again against the Tigers!!

P.S. Glad to be back on PSD!
    Where have you been? It better be a good excuse

vCash
    I had been busy!! I got a new job working 40 hours a week. And its usually from 2-11. Freakin sucks, but it pays 13.03 an hour.

That and the usual family issues Hospital here. Hospital there. But I'm back!!
    MIKE TROUT FOR MVP!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halopower31 View Post
    I had been busy!! I got a new job working 40 hours a week. And its usually from 2-11. Freakin sucks, but it pays 13.03 an hour.

That and the usual family issues Hospital here. Hospital there. But I'm back!!
    Well thats what really matters!

vCash
    It looks like HaM(VP)ilton's wrist is finally healed

vCash
    2-2!!!
    MIKE TROUT FOR MVP!!!!!

vCash
    So basically we need to use Hamilton like a starting pitcher, and play him every 5th day.

vCash
    3-3!! Hamilton will never strikeout again!
    MIKE TROUT FOR MVP!!!!!

vCash
    Trout's hit was ridiculous. How did he even get a base hit on that!?!?
    MIKE TROUT FOR MVP!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast