Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Bledsoe for Afflalo deal imminent

This was in the main forum, might as well post it here. Sources are saying a Bledsoe for Afflalo deal is expected to go down on draft night.

OLADIPO!!!!

vCash
    And your late to the party, already discusssed

vCash
    Yea my bad, just saw it in the other thread.

vCash
    And the threat says Afflalo, Nicholson, and a first round pick for Butler and Bledsoe. Forget that! That is giving up WAAAAAYY too much for Bledsoe (a very good PG) and someone who will be cut or traded because of expiring contract.

vCash
    ^ will you stop lmao. It's embarassing

vCash
    clips fan here....wow u guys are giving us way too much for bledsoe. hope it gets done

vCash
    It's actually nothing at all. Nicholson will never get time here, Affalo saves us $ and the draft pick is lottery protected

vCash
    Exactly what he said ^^^ .... alot of people forget by trading afflalo we are dumping a decent sized salary ...

vCash
    Nate Jones ‏@JonesOnTheNBA 1h

You have to remember where the current Orlando GM comes from. He was in OKC where they once drafter a raw, freakishly athletic PG

Hennigan probably believes if he gets Bledsoe in Orlando's San Antonio/OKC like program he can turn Bledsoe into a PG like OKC did w/ Russ.

The things Bledsoe is good at now cannot be taught. They figure they can teach him how to run a team.

vCash
    Ideal trade for both teams, I can't really see LA finding someone with a better package. AA is a solid win now player, Drew can be a project who's already shown potential, and a draft pick just makes it even more enticing even if it is lottery protected.

I just really hope if it goes through Bledsoe can be a legit piece to this puzzle.

vCash
    Do we expect anything out of Butler?

vCash
    Nope prob just dealt at deadline to a team with a need in exchange for a small asset ...if not he expires so no harm done

vCash
    I think giving up Aafalo Nicholson and a 1st for Caron and Bledsoe is a bit much. I think its gotta be Nicholson or the 1st.

Plus with Doc Rivers there now they are going to ask for more. Since they were trying to get rid of Deandre, and Houston is trying to cut salary for D Howard and maybe Josh Smith, We should expand it to a 3 way trade:

Clippers get: Aafalo and Asik
    Rockets get: Willie Green, harrington, Nicholson and the 1 rnd 2015 pick from Den we have ( lottery protected)
    Magic get : Deandre, Thomas Robinson, and Bledsoe.

Houston can sign Howard and another Max player like josh smith after buying out harrington
    Clippers get a better defender at Center in Asik and a starting 2 guard
    Magic get a line up of
    pg: Bledsoe, Nelson, Moore
    SG: Harkless,(Mclemore or Oladipo)lamb
    SF: Harris, Robinson, jones
    PF: Jordan, Big Baby
    C: Vuvecic, O'quinn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnore77 View Post
    I think giving up Aafalo Nicholson and a 1st for Caron and Bledsoe is a bit much. I think its gotta be Nicholson or the 1st.

Plus with Doc Rivers there now they are going to ask for more. Since they were trying to get rid of Deandre, and Houston is trying to cut salary for D Howard and maybe Josh Smith, We should expand it to a 3 way trade:

Rockets get: Willie Green, harrington, Nicholson and the 1 rnd 2015 pick from Den we have ( lottery protected)

Houston can sign Howard and another Max player like josh smith after buying out harrington
    Magic get a line up of
    Rockets get screwd in that deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnore77 View Post

Magic get a line up of
    Lmao Jordan at PF Harkless staring over real SG's wth kid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast