Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Mets Get Giancarlo

Sny
    the mets signed giancarlo alvarado out of the mexican league to a minor-league deal, according to mike puma of the new york post.

Alvarado, 35, was signed by the pittsburgh pirates in 1995. Hes bounced around to a few teams and independent leagues, but has never appeared in the major leagues.

He is 0-2 with a 4.03 era and 1.526 whip in 38 innings for saraperos de saltillo in the mexican league, according to baseball-reference. He has never appeared in a major league game.

vCash
    Haha good one!

vCash
    Sick trolling us

vCash
    Good signing

Low cost high reward

vCash
    **** you
    For the best sports gifs and memes visit
    http://aviewfromthebleachers.tumblr.com/

vCash
    I hear the Mets have lured Gary Rajsich out of retirement and given him a minor league contract. He'll start in Vegas where he just so happens to live.

vCash
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

vCash
    What a **** tease.

vCash
    I hear the Mets landed Verlander..........Jacques from the Paris Frogs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by METMANYAK View Post
    I hear the Mets have lured Gary Rajsich out of retirement and given him a minor league contract. He'll start in Vegas where he just so happens to live.
    Great gary Rajsich story, once during BP he knocked a lightbulb out of the huge scoreboard at Shea. Quite a feat as it was high up on the board dead CF. The bulb he knocked out was in the second "L" in the word "BALLS" as in balls and Strikes.
    During the game, Ralph Kiner is telling how far the baseball traveled before smashing the bulb.
    "Gary Rajsich busted the "L" out of the sign."

vCash
    Right when I read this on MetsBlog, I'd find a thread with this exact title on PSD. I was right.
    "We're snakebitten, baby." --Fred Wilpon

vCash
    SickOfItAll, I do not know who you are or where you are from. But I can assure you that I have are very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
    Sandy Alderson says Mets' 2014 payroll will be more than $87 million
    (11/19/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Alderson
    Payroll is $85 million this year. It was $85 million last year.
    (05/27/14)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Alderson
    I don't think we're that far away.
    (6 games under .500 before June. Not that far away from what?)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Great gary Rajsich story, once during BP he knocked a lightbulb out of the huge scoreboard at Shea. Quite a feat as it was high up on the board dead CF. The bulb he knocked out was in the second "L" in the word "BALLS" as in balls and Strikes.
    During the game, Ralph Kiner is telling how far the baseball traveled before smashing the bulb.
    I remember that story, but I remember it slightly differently. The auxiliary scoreboard down the rightfield line was broken where it said balls, they even showed it during the game, and the L was not visible. Kiner said..at least to my memory."he knocked the L out of the ball". Further I remember him attributing this feat to Strawberry. But either way, it's one L of a good line by Kiner.

vCash
    I LoL'd.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Oh that is classic!!! hahahahaha!

Thanks for sharing!
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast