Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798
Results 1,456 to 1,458 of 1458
    Hoops rumors.com list Phi as one of the teams interested in Milsap. Interesting! Noel and picks could get that done.

And now introducing the Kings as "Very interested in Milsap"! The Kings are likely the team most in need of Milsap and his leadership. They also may be the team most desperate to make a playoff push with Cousins and Gay both tiring and complaining of not winning. Since I don't think they'll trade us Cousins for Milsap ( and is pull the trigger if they would),...... I'll go with some combination of McLemore, Labissere, Stien, and they're unprotected 18'pick. While none of these guys have worked out, all have significant upside, heck the 18 pick might be the best part. All that said, it accomplishes sending Milsap west and gives us long term building blocks that should be able to contribute this year ( keeping us relevant) and a hopeful star in 18. If I talked you into it, hold up a min! I saved the worst for last, we'll have to take back a salary dump to make it work money wise and they may also want Muscala ( who's playing well IMHO) to strengthen their playoff push.

With Tor getting Serge and Love getting hurt...... I wonder if a certain eastern conf team gets a little itchy and would give up at least one of those BK pick and players for Mlsap. Hell Cle itself may come calling.

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798