Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Top 15 First Round Picks with Trades (Including 3 Bucks picks)

1. Cleveland Cavaliers: SF Otto Porter GEORGETOWN
    2. Orlando Magic: C Nerlens Noel KENTUCKY
    3. Milwaukee Bucks: SG Victor Oladipo INDIANA (Acquired from WAS for PF Ersan Ilyasova, SF Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, C Epke Udoh, and a future 2nd Rd Pick for #3 pick and Emeka Okafor)
    4. Sacramento Kings: SG Ben McLemore KANSAS (Acquired from CHA for C DeMarcus Cousins)
    5. Phoenix Suns: PG Trey Burke MICHIGAN
    6. New Orleans Pelicans: PF Anthony Bennett UNLV
    7. Sacramento Kings: C Alex Len MARYLAND
    8. Detroit Pistons: SF Shabazz Mohammed UCLA
    9. Minnesota T'Wolves: C Steven Adams PITT
    10. Portland Trailblazers: PF Cody Zeller INDIANA
    11. Philadelphia 76ers: C Mason Plumlee DUKE
    12. Oklahoma City Thunder: SG Kentavious Caldwell-Pope GEORGIA
    13. Milwaukee Bucks: PG Shane Larkin MIAMI (Acquired pick and SF Shawn Marion from DAL for PG Brandon Jennings) (Pre-agreed to during Draft, actual transaction takes place JUL 1)
    14. Utah Jazz: PG C.J. McCollum LEHIGH
    15. Milwaukee Bucks: SF Glen Rice Jr. NBADL

vCash
    I believe we can't do the Wizard deal or the Mavs deal till July 1. So has to be agreed on draft night then finish the deal July 1. Wizards are at the apron. Cant eat Ersan salary even if it was straight up with pick for Ersan. Cause Okafor or Ariza have options so that keeps the deal on hold. I believe our own cap-holds of Jennings and Ellis isn't gone yet so were on stand still. But can have a draft night agreement. But its a free for all come July 1.

vCash
    If the bucks got the third pick, id rather have mclemore because he has more upside

vCash
    it would be nice

vCash
    This draft isn't worth trading for 3 spots in the top 15. You can get just as good of players in the bottom first or top second.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thrice4 View Post
    This draft isn't worth trading for 3 spots in the top 15. You can get just as good of players in the bottom first or top second.
    Because of that, they're easier trades to make than they probably would be in other years. That said, I don't see Kohl being that aggressive about trying to get 3 top picks. He'd be far more likely to trade the picks we do have away to get players that would support his win now bs.

vCash
    Agree

vCash
    I would be really pissed if we draft Larkin and Rice Jr. at 13 and 15 that would be a waste. Neither player will ever be a quality player in my mind. Especially if Michael Carter Williams is there like in your mock.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    I would be really pissed if we draft Larkin and Rice Jr. at 13 and 15 that would be a waste. Neither player will ever be a quality player in my mind. Especially if Michael Carter Williams is there like in your mock.
    I'm torn on us drafting MCW if he's there. We have/had Jennings and he was a chucker, but I don't know if that's better or worse than MCW not being able to shoot. He does have elite court vision, though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    Did you not watch the NCAA's last year? Larkin is a freaking stud...personally I'd like to see Jamaal Franklin. Larkin may have a place on this team as a very solid backup, but I worry about his height long term...Muggsy Bogues doesn't come around very often.
    Last edited by Superfly; 06-24-2013 at 09:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Did you not watch the NCAA's last year? Larkin is a freaking stud...personally I'd like to see Jamaal Franklin. Larkin may have a place on this team as a very solid backup, but I worry about his height long term...Muggsy Bogues doesn't come around very often.
    If we draft a point then that says something about the guarantee of matching Jennings at any cost. Buy I just dont see us drafting a point then matching Jennings.

vCash
    Don't mind us getting a PG in the first round if we are gonna S&T BJ (to Indy for Granger). Then don't mind Larkin or Shroeder (MCW will be picked already). I like Ish a lot as our back up. He is super quick, he just needs the pt to get confidence. Hopefully he is currently working non-stop on his jumper.