Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

KG coming back next year?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--cl...202137296.html

6th paragraph down...

Garnett has two years, $24.4 million left on his Celtics deal, but there's a growing belief that he'll play one more season before retiring and joining his old coach, Flip Saunders, with a ceremonial role in Minnesota Timberwolves ownership, league sources told Y! Sports.

"The opportunity will be there for him," one source said, "but there's nothing decided yet."

vCash
    This would be pretty cool, what would be more cool would be to get him playing for us so KLove and company could learn some of his toughness and tenacity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    This would be pretty cool, what would be more cool would be to get him playing for us so KLove and company could learn some of his toughness and tenacity.
    Toughness,tenacity,focus,leadership,practice habits,defensive communication and how to build a winning culture.Just some of the areas he would help us in on the court.Not to mention what he would bring to the community.

Real cool find P.J.!
    Last edited by DW3421; 06-24-2013 at 08:36 AM.

vCash
    If we got out team healthy, and actually make the playoffs, his experience would be invaluable for the team and especially love.

Make sense with who our GM is now though... i hear spreewell needs moneyto feed his family...

vCash
    This is what I found last night...

http://punchdrunkwolves.com/2013/06/...-in-minnesota/

If it has to do with Williams, I don't think we should get into it?

vCash
    No thanks, that chapter has been closed. You cant bash your team, ownership, and fans, then expect him to get a warm and fuzzy welcome back. I think the odds of Wes Johnsons return as a starter PG is higher then KG's return. Plus, what position will KG play? Back up to Love? Will his ego allow that?
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    Love has bashed his team and ownership but not fans but KG has never bashed mn fans either.The 1st thing KG said when he won the ship was this is for all my people back in Sota.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wanderingeyes View Post
    Plus, what position will KG play? Back up to Love?
    Imo this is the one really good point you have though.

vCash
    Garnett is basically a center now. But I still have no interest.

Not sure how I feel about him going into the front office. As a player, his ridiculous loyalty almost killed us, since nobody would stand up to him. He gets attached, instead of actually understanding talent imo.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dwillzhere View Post
    Love has bashed his team and ownership but not fans but KG has never bashed mn fans either.The 1st thing KG said when he won the ship was this is for all my people back in Sota.
    Who was his showing his Celtic jersey and screaming when he was here for the first time?

United we Run

vCash
    Hecklers!

vCash
    Screw KG, if he plays for the Wolves again, I will stop watching them!
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    You could just watch the other 4 guys out there andonly ignore KG.lol.
    It would never happen any way but with Flip being in charge,You never know.

vCash
    I don't know why alot of you don't like KG back. He didn't walk out on the team like Lebron did. He has no choice, but to be trade away. I won't mind him coming back here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeVo7 View Post
    I don't know why alot of you don't like KG back. He didn't walk out on the team like Lebron did. He has no choice, but to be trade away. I won't mind him coming back here.
    unlike LeBron, KG chose to bash us when he left. And people need to stop acting like Garnett didn't have a lot to do with being traded. Not like he woke up one day completely blown away that we traded him.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast