Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Predict the series outcome.

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giants Sweep.

1 9.09%
  • Dodgers Sweep.

3 27.27%
  • Dodgers Win 2/3.

4 36.36%
  • Dodgers Win 1/3.

1 9.09%
  • The Sopranos > The Wire

5 45.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Just win a game. | San Fransisco Giants @ Los Angeles Dodgers

TERRIBLE HITTING VS TERRIBLE PITCHING

vs

(32-42) (38-37)

DODGER STADIUM

GAME 1 (AKA BATTLE OF THE SOUTHPAWS)

Monday, 6/24. 10:10 PM

Hyun-Jin Ryu

Ryu delivered a quality start against the Yankees, but was hurt by the bottom part of their batting order. He's been as consistent as they come, throwing at least six innings in 13 of 14 starts.

Bumgarner struck out eight Padres and allowed just two runs on three hits in seven innings Wednesday. Earlier in the season, he dominated the Dodgers as Los Angeles reached base just two times in eight scoreless innings.
    GAME 2 (AKA GOGGLES VS. NEW GUY

Tuesday, 6/25. 10:10 PM

Stephen Fife

Ninth on the starter depth chart in Spring Training, Fife has taken possession of the fifth spot in the rotation, allowing no more than two earned runs in each of his past four starts with a 3.25 ERA overall.
    vs.

Kickham admitted that flawed mechanics, such as opening up his front side too quickly, have hampered him occasionally this year. Still, his promising stuff has intrigued the Giants enough to make him their emergency starter for injured Chad Gaudin.
    GAME 3 (AKA KERSHAW VS. LINCECUM

Wednesday, 6/26. 10:10 PM

Clayton Kershaw

Kershaw pitched better against San Diego than his four earned runs allowed indicate. With any offensive support or better defense, he wouldn't be winless for more than a month. He's the least of Dodgers worries.

Lincecum has recorded a quality start in three of his last four outings, and in his most recent start, he struck out eight Marlins and allowed just three runs in seven innings. He has a 3.28 ERA in his career at Dodger Stadium.
    N.L. WORST STANDINGS

Last edited by DodgerB24; 06-25-2013 at 01:11 PM.

vCash
    I know most of us don't cause any trouble, but please, don't go around trolling in the Giants forum. It just causes problems.

Keep it civil please.

vCash
    to dodgersbluemumm great game thread

Gl giants and dodgers looking forward to this series hopefully no posters get out of hand

vCash
    HUGE Series

Can we please get a 3 game win streak (If we win tomorrow, feat accomplished)
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    I know most of us don't cause any trouble, but please, don't go around trolling in the Giants forum. It just causes problems.

Keep it civil please.
    I highly doubt this is going to be an issue. Neither of our teams fan bases have any reason to talk trash since our teams suck. Whatever happens happens.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    kemp went 1-3

he's back tomorrow?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeloneyfan27 View Post
    kemp went 1-3

he's back tomorrow?
    Topeswriter tweeted earlier that Kemp is going to rehab at least 1 more game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I highly doubt this is going to be an issue. Neither of our teams fan bases have any reason to talk trash since our teams suck. Whatever happens happens.
    true even last year when we were somewhat chasing the Giants, Neither fan bases were out of line that I seen. I didn't really go into Giants forums though

vCash
    If someone trolls, let it go. Be the bigger man. Ban might go automatic to those who troll. No insults to whoever too. Not even when there is a troll. Keep it clean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    I'll go into the Giant forum, but to be honest most of those guys are pretty cool, so I have no issues
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Geez, I can't remember the last time we won 3 straight. Time to pull off a Blue Jays-esq run an put together 11 straight.

vCash
    Dp
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agar629 View Post
    Geez, I can't remember the last time we won 3 straight. Time to pull off a Blue Jays-esq run an put together 11 straight.
    April 5-7th

Our only 3 game win streak all year
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Sweep the giants and right this ship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agar629 View Post
    This

Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast