0 0%
  • Other

2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: New Jersey

vCash

New Jersey

Hey Guys,

Not sure if this was/is an existing post. I am struggling mightily to decide which player I want when I buy one of the new jersey's. Sadly I will be retiring my home Winfield, it was a great run tho. I have added 4-5 different ones to the cart on NFL shop and not pulled the trigger. I am going to Buffalo for pre-season Detroit week 1 and Chicago Week 2 so I want to have one for Buffalo. I added a poll too see who you guys may have purchased or plan on getting to help influence my decision. So far the 3 I am deciding between are Smith, Rudy, and Rhodes. PLEASE Vikings Brethren HELP!
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Having the same trouble bro...
    I'm deciding between H. Smith and B. Walsh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingsfan98229 View Post
    Having the same trouble bro...
    I'm deciding between H. Smith and B. Walsh

haha Blair Walsh, thats solid man. I try very hard to buy Jerseys of players I believe will stick around. I have a Winfield, Allen, and AP. so it's money well spent. Walsh is a great buy, that kids gonna be a viking for a decade! however, its a kicker. I truely believe we drafted one of the greats in Kyle Rudy and H smith, but I feel with 3 rooks I should take a chance on one. Very tough! At the end of the day I'll end up buying a home and away one Smith or Rudy and 1 a rook.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    i dont have the money to spend on jersies, but if i did i would buy a patterson one!

vCash

New Jersey

Rudy or Harry

ACE
    2-2
    5.19 ERA
    26.0 IP
    27 K
    1.27 WHIP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    haha Blair Walsh, thats solid man. I try very hard to buy Jerseys of players I believe will stick around. I have a Winfield, Allen, and AP. so it's money well spent. Walsh is a great buy, that kids gonna be a viking for a decade! however, its a kicker. I truely believe we drafted one of the greats in Kyle Rudy and H smith, but I feel with 3 rooks I should take a chance on one. Very tough! At the end of the day I'll end up buying a home and away one Smith or Rudy and 1 a rook.
    If you want one for a guy who will be with the organization for a long time I would go with Kalil.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Kinda thought it would be cool to have a Walsh jersey just because nobody has them. All the jerseys i have ever gotten the player leaves like the next year.. lol

vCash
    Walsh,Patterson,Smith or Rudolph are the options I'm looking at.

vCash
    Probably Peterson and Rhodes.