Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Off-Topic Thread

Use this thread to discuss anything not related to Colts football. We've had these in the past, so I'm bringing it back. It'll kill time.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    OK random but how about top 3 TV series on right now. Can't count stuff from the paid stations like HBO or others.

1.Sons of Anarchy.
    2.Justified
    3. Walking Dead

vCash
    ^Finally someone else that has heard of and likes Justified. Have you ever seen Deadwood on HBO? It only lasted a couple seasons but basically he plays the same character only in the old west....its HBO so it is a little over the top on some things if that bothers you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    ^Finally someone else that has heard of and likes Justified. Have you ever seen Deadwood on HBO? It only lasted a couple seasons but basically he plays the same character only in the old west....its HBO so it is a little over the top on some things if that bothers you.
    A friend of mine loaned me the first 2 seasons so I am watching them now. Timothy Olyphant is still cooler as Rayland but you can see he molded the character in Deadwood.

vCash
    So graduating is lame and the real world is kind of boring....

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    So graduating is lame and the real world is kind of boring....
    It's kinda like "what now?"
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightrider28 View Post
    OK random but how about top 3 TV series on right now. Can't count stuff from the paid stations like HBO or others.

1.Sons of Anarchy.
    2.Justified
    3. Walking Dead
    Game of thrones may be the most popular show in the NFL. If anyone else likes it here is Rich Eisen podcast with Aaron Rodgers talking about the end of season 3. http://richeisen.nfl.com/2013/06/11/...aaron-rodgers/
    If you don't get "paid tv" just download it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ponderingpluto View Post
    Game of thrones may be the most popular show in the NFL. If anyone else likes it here is Rich Eisen podcast with Aaron Rodgers talking about the end of season 3. http://richeisen.nfl.com/2013/06/11/...aaron-rodgers/
    If you don't get "paid tv" just download it.
    I get those stations its just like almost an unfair advantage. The 3 I named are the only ones that can compete with the shows on HBO and Showtime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    It's kinda like "what now?"
    Yup. The only thing that is pretty neat is I actually have an established routine with working out and going to the gym. The weeks are crazy.

#iubb

vCash
    Depressed over the NBA and desperately waiting for NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    What about Hernandez????? The Pats are getting their karmatic payback for "spygate"....lol! First two SB losses to an inferior Giants team, Brady missing a season, Gronk always hurt and this....
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    What about Hernandez????? The Pats are getting their karmatic payback for "spygate"....lol! First two SB losses to an inferior Giants team, Brady missing a season, Gronk always hurt and this....
    This is all a gift from God so Tebow could play.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    Working sucks. Working from 6AM-3PM sucks. Making $10/hour for a summer job doesn't suck.

vCash
    Way late on it but started Breaking Bad on Netflix. Finished season 1 in 2 nights. Like it a lot so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    Way late on it but started Breaking Bad on Netflix. Finished season 1 in 2 nights. Like it a lot so far.
    Great TV show! I got side tracked on season 3 and have not picked it back up. Somehow I am now watching Fringe in its entirety. Just finished season 1 of that and liking it just as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast