Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steven Jackson

vCash

Steven Jackson

Obviously the best Oregon State back, he's also a member of the 10,000 rushing yards club. The 4th leading Pac12/NFL rusher and he is also the Rams all time rusher. I'm sure I'm not the only who has thought he looks huge for a running back. Bigger than he actually is.

Now he's a Falcon, a team that has never really had a "great" running back. As we all know no team in the league has a better set of starting receivers than the Falcons. Now that big physical back who can catch the ball. If he has another 1000 yard season he will become one of the top 20 All Time leading rushers. He is the leading active rusher.

So why do I think the Saints will win that division?

vCash
    stephen jackson has been criminally underrated if you ask me for his career. if he didnt have an injury issue, he'd be one of the top backs
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

A small town called nunya god damn bidness
    vCash
    he is a top RB... The only year he didn't rush for 1,000 yards was his rookie season being Marshall Faulk's backup. He's never had anybody on his offensive worth mentioning, besides an old Orlando Pace for a few seasons. Now he's got an offensive line, and alot of other threats that teams most focus on.

vCash
    It's all a matter of how much gas is left in the tank after carrying a whole offense for so many years.
    "The idea that the market will solve such things as environmental concerns, as our racial divides, as our class distinctions, our problems with educating and incorporating one generation of workers into the economy after the other when that economy is changing; the idea that the market is going to heed all of the human concerns and still maximise profit is juvenile. . . Are we all in this together or are we all not?" - David Simon, creator of The Wire

vCash
    I think he'd get alot more love if St. Louis had been successful in his time. They had alot of really bad seasons and alot of high draft picks. He never carried STL like AP did this past season.
    Lakers Off-Season Checklist:

[X] Trade Bynum for D12
    [X] Get a PG(Nash!)
    [X]Re-sign Hill or sign Camby
    [ ]Sign Grant Hill---NOPE
    [X]Sign Jamison
    [X]Sign a Back-up Guard(Barbosa, Mayo, Meeks, etc.)
    [X]Re-sign Devin Ebanks
    [X]Re-sign Darius Morris

A small town called nunya god damn bidness
    vCash
    ^^ Very true. Steven Jackson has never played in a post season game. I think I speak for all Ram's fans, when I say, I wanted to see Jackson retire a Ram, but it'll be bitter sweet, seeing him actually play on a good team. And play in the post season. It's early, but I honestly think Jackson was Atlanta's missing piece.

vCash
    They have greater chances of winning the superbowl now & got a great leader!
    Be $wavy

vCash
    Michael Turner was a good running back, and a comparable talent so I don't agree with the start of the 2nd paragraph.

But it should be a nice show to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AIMelo=KillaDUO:26471813
    ^^ Very true. Steven Jackson has never played in a post season game. I think I speak for all Ram's fans, when I say, I wanted to see Jackson retire a Ram, but it'll be bitter sweet, seeing him actually play on a good team. And play in the post season. It's early, but I honestly think Jackson was Atlanta's missing piece.
    He did as a rookie? In fact, he played in two post season games.
    Last edited by bda28; 06-19-2013 at 01:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CCRider View Post
    Obviously the best Oregon State back, he's also a member of the 10,000 rushing yards club. The 4th leading Pac12/NFL rusher and he is also the Rams all time rusher. I'm sure I'm not the only who has thought he looks huge for a running back. Bigger than he actually is.

Now he's a Falcon, a team that has never really had a "great" running back. As we all know no team in the league has a better set of starting receivers than the Falcons. Now that big physical back who can catch the ball. If he has another 1000 yard season he will become one of the top 20 All Time leading rushers. He is the leading active rusher.

So why do I think the Saints will win that division?
    You don't consider Warrick Dunn great?

vCash
    Warrick Dunnnnnnn

vCash
    The Falcons rushing attack was nasty in the DVD years (Dunn, Vick, Duckett).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Jackson is going to have a big year. Book 1500+ rushing and receiving yards for a healthy SJAX.

vCash
    Jamal Anderson was a beast for a few seasons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by s3antana5757 View Post
    I think he'd get alot more love if St. Louis had been successful in his time. They had alot of really bad seasons and alot of high draft picks. He never carried STL like AP did this past season.
    I mean in 2006, he rushed for 1,528 yards and 13 TDS with 4.4 YPC, while also catching 90 passes for 806 yards and 3 TDs. Team went 8-8 that season. That's as close to carrying a team as you can get.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast