Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,318
    vCash
    1500

    Who are the top 3 players you would want in an NBA finals series!

    They must be still playing in the NBA!

    For me it's
    1.Kobe
    2.Durant
    3.danny green lol not but seriously probably Tony Parker or Cp3

    These guys all have killer mentalities and don't shy away from the moment if they are going down they will go down swinging

    Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    5,618
    vCash
    1500
    kobe
    td
    cp3
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

    2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb


    Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Left
    Posts
    13,492
    vCash
    1500
    Kobe
    KG
    CP3 or KD

    Guys who just want it BAD

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,300
    vCash
    1500
    westbrook,
    wade
    lebron

    people saying kd, he did kind of look like a puss last finals.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,300
    vCash
    1500
    kd also didn't look like he went down swinging, looked like he just conceded and let lebron ram his 4##$#

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    5,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    westbrook,
    wade
    lebron

    people saying kd, he did kind of look like a puss last finals.
    I'm curious on your lebron selection. OP said finals, not regular season. Any reason behind that choice?
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

    2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb


    Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,300
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    I'm curious on your lebron selection. OP said finals, not regular season. Any reason behind that choice?
    whats your point, lebron is one of the greatest players of all time why wouldn't i go with him.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,342
    vCash
    1500
    current?

    LeBron
    Durant
    Parker

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,342
    vCash
    1500
    all time?

    Jordan
    Magic
    LeBron

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,641
    vCash
    1500
    durant - amazing scorer who is extremely difficult to slow down with a sweet jumper.
    paul - best pg in the league and knows how to keep his teammates involved as well as take over down the stretch
    wade (if healthy and the number 1 option) - a proven beast in the finals

    lebron would be on top since he's the leagues best player, but he's gotta show me more on the big stage. for some reason he's under performed in his finals appearances. hopefully he goes into beast mode these last two games then i'd put him on top for sure.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    5,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10 View Post
    durant - amazing scorer who is extremely difficult to slow down with a sweet jumper.
    paul - best pg in the league and knows how to keep his teammates involved as well as take over down the stretch
    wade (if healthy and the number 1 option) - a proven beast in the finals

    lebron would be on top since he's the leagues best player, but he's gotta show me more on the big stage. for some reason he's under performed in his finals appearances.
    Cool, you're a legit heat fan as opposed to a Lebron swallower. I Respect this post.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

    2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb


    Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,641
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Cool, you're a legit heat fan as opposed to a Lebron swallower. I Respect this post.
    thanks, i figured i'd get flamed for not having kobe lol.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,300
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Cool, you're a legit heat fan as opposed to a Lebron swallower. I Respect this post.
    lebron swallower = anyone who compliments lebron, seriously why do you people get so pissed lebron is praised smh.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,910
    vCash
    1500
    LeBron
    Wade
    Durant

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    BK, NY
    Posts
    2,408
    vCash
    1500
    Shaq
    Magic
    MJ

    Edit: sorry didnt read the question

    CP3
    Durant
    Kobe


    JETS KNICKS YANKEES

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •