Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Exodus Continues......

In a surprise twist, Nuggets assistant general manager Pete D'Alessandro, considered a top candidate for the Denver GM job, instead has agreed to take the GM job with the Sacramento Kings. Nuggets president Josh Kroenke confirmed the report tweeted by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.
    http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci...ate-goes-kings

They need to hire someone soon. IMO if they keep losing talent it's going to get harder to get the people they really want....

vCash
    Agree. I wasn't as keen on Pete as I think he was a CAP/finances guy but obviously he impressed the Kings so perhaps he had the scouting ability too.

vCash
    Wasn't he known for his scouting? I thought he helped the nuggs get guys like Iggy and McGee? This is getting a little crazy. Kroenke better start getting his act together. If we continue like this we will lose out on the top coaches and possibly Iggy.

vCash
    Benjamin Hochman: Nuggets scouting coordinator Dan Tolzman, who had offers from numerous teams, is taking a director-level scouting job with the #Raptors Twitter @nuggetsnews

vCash
    The head scout Bratz left too. WTF is going on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    Benjamin Hochman: Nuggets scouting coordinator Dan Tolzman, who had offers from numerous teams, is taking a director-level scouting job with the #Raptors Twitter @nuggetsnews
    Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    The head scout Bratz left too. WTF is going on.

vCash
    Well, if they don't want to be in Denver let them go and keep it moving. Bring in people that want to see this thing through...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by setman2000 View Post
    It wasn't too long ago setman you were running your mouth that no one would ever leave denver for Toronto. This is the second... Are you keeping track?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    It wasn't too long ago setman you were running your mouth that no one would ever leave denver for Toronto. This is the second... Are you keeping track?
    Said top NBA talent wouldn't leave their teams to play in Toronto because of a GM moron. That's why Maasi will look bad when he never builds anything more than a weak eastern conference .500 dog of a team. Toronto sucks, has sucked for years even with all those lottery picks, and will continue to suck under Masai. Enjoy our "scouting coordinator", I'm sure he'll be the answer to all your dreams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by setman2000 View Post
    Said top NBA talent wouldn't leave their teams to play in Toronto because of a GM moron. That's why Maasi will look bad when he never builds anything more than a weak eastern conference .500 dog of a team. Toronto sucks, has sucked for years even with all those lottery picks, and will continue to suck under Masai. Enjoy our "scouting coordinator", I'm sure he'll be the answer to all your dreams.
    You are too ignorant to see Toronto has a better 1-3 scoring threats then Denver. Denver is better than Toronto but its not like they don't have pieces. How long did it take to build Denver into a solid team over 5 years? Yeah same with Toronto so stop being so ignorant.

vCash
    Bratz left for Sacramento with Pete D'allesandro.

May be people don't wanna work for the "Me" & "I" Kroenke and would rather work with people who believe in "we" and "us".

Josh fired everybody responsible for putting this team together, the GM, the cap guy, the scouts, the coach and the staff.

How much of the team do you think he is gonna keep. Do you really think "The Tank" isn't on the horizon?

vCash

May be people don't wanna work for the "Me" & "I" Kroenke and would rather work with people who believe in "we" and "us".

Josh fired everybody responsible for putting this team together, the GM, the cap guy, the scouts, the coach and the staff.

How much of the team do you think he is gonna keep. Do you really think "The Tank" isn't on the horizon?
    Remembering back to the trade that landed us a majority of the roster I do believe Kroenke and Ujiri worked hand in hand on the deal. I think he has been involved a lot more than we may think in a lot of of putting this team together.

vCash

Looks like you're banking on that. Pieces aren't still in piece so right now it's easy to call for it...but can't say I believe that's the plan of the Nuggets. Care to eat crow when you're wrong?

vCash
    I'm not too worried about it, a lot of these guys are loyal to their bosses, not their owners. Whoever we get as a coach will likely bring in a lot of the missing pieces.

vCash

Josh fired the coach AFTER he wanted a contract extension that he had no shot at getting and knew it. EVERYBODY else you mention quit, they weren't fired. At least get the most remedial facts correct.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast