Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Celtics and Clippers Deal Done pending league Approval.

@WojYahooNBA: Final major hurdle to a Doc-KG-Clippers deal, league sources tell Y! Sports: Boston GM Danny Ainge's desire for Eric Bledsoe to be in trade.

Clippers offer first round pick.
    Last edited by EEasyA; 06-23-2013 at 06:47 PM.

vCash
    Things could get real interesting. I've been reading 2 first round picks if there is actually a deal. Do the clips have 2 this year or would it be one this year one next year?

Celts, Sox, Pats, Bruins

#PrayforStanton
    #Wiggins/Parker/Smart

vCash
    ^ Can't do back to back years. 2013 and 2015 likely

Seems like this has been a rumor forever, crazy when Woj finally reports on it

vCash
    Best case scenario:

*KG & Doc for Jordan, Bledsoe, & 2 first round picks (13' & 15")

Celtics turnaround and trade:

*Pierce and one of the clippers draft picks for Millsap , Jefferson or Josh Smith ?

vCash
    This deal better include Eric Bledsoe...

I don't mind DJ, but Bledsoe is the guy I want so that we can make Rondo expendable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticsfan2007 View Post

I don't mind DJ, but Bledsoe is the guy I want so that we can make Rondo expendable.
    Why make Rondo expendable? No offense but that's stupid

she says go for the championship

vCash
    If Bledsoe is in this deal, this is an absolute dream come true. I'm not a huge DeAndre Jordan fan but he's a young athletic big. 2 picks are great but the real prize is Bledsoe. He's the centerpiece for the rebuild.

It's very important this deal gets done before the draft. With the 2 additional draft picks the Celtics can get the player they covet on draft day. They also give us more ammo for additional trades. If this deal goes down, basically any player is fair game in a trade. Starting with Pierce who is sure to be moved first.

Then look for Terry, Bass, Lee to be shipped. I don't think Rondo goes until the trade deadline when he proves he's healthy.

I think Danny keeps Jeff Green unless someone blows him away with a trade offer, which seems unlikely, but I wouldn't rule it out.

vCash

x2

vCash

This. The deal would be pretty good for us considering if Doc doesn't go to the Clippers, he and KG will both walk. This way we get something in return
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    Arrg. I saw a new Woj tweet but it was just come crap about Lionel Hollins

This could be a long couple of days

vCash

With Rondo coming off the ACL no one is gonna take him until they see he is 100%... He may not be ready until X-Mas... Forget Bledsoe, let PG be by committee until Rondo is back so our pick for 14' will be even better... This seems likes it's gonna be a major reconstruction in Boston if all the pieces fall into place...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    No matter who they trade for its gonna be a long time, before this team gets on a winning track again.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Not that it matters but I'm not a really big D Jordan fan... His current deal is meh and he is far from a centerpiece at the 5...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    i hope the rumours about VDN replacing Doc aren't serious ,even though he can be the right piece for us to win the lottery.

vCash
    2 first round picks is worth kg and doc without anyone else involved but DA has some potential to be someone like Perkins and if I remember he only has a year or two left. If we get Bledsoe then take the deal and run

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast