Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Toews wins the Selke

Don't have a link but the same guy I subscribe to that broke the news of the lockout being over a few hours before anyone else had it just posted this. He's been ahead of all sorts of trades and **** before too, so it's legit. Will post a link when I get one.

But anyway...

**** yeah Tazer!

Go home Brendan, you're drunk.

vCash
    Here we go.

Linkage.

Go home Brendan, you're drunk.

vCash
    bergeron with more first place votes, some voters from chicago??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyNick View Post
    bergeron with more first place votes, some voters from chicago??
    I hope your kidding. I think you are but I can't tell. Anyway, you couldn't go wrong with any of the 3 guys nominated. My only complaint about the Selke is the fact that they don't ever recognize wingers. Obviously, faceoffs have value, but watching a guy like Hossa backcheck his *** off night in and night out, it's a shame that someone like him has never even been nominated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    I hope your kidding. I think you are but I can't tell. Anyway, you couldn't go wrong with any of the 3 guys nominated. My only complaint about the Selke is the fact that they don't ever recognize wingers. Obviously, faceoffs have value, but watching a guy like Hossa backcheck his *** off night in and night out, it's a shame that someone like him has never even been nominated.
    Meh I don't think any winger in the league could have a case against any of those 3.

My biased opinion was Burg, Toews then Datsyuk, but I had a feeling Toews would win it simply for the amazing season his team posted.
    How do you say magic in Russian?

Don't forget about the Gustav

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Meh I don't think any winger in the league could have a case against any of those 3.

My biased opinion was Burg, Toews then Datsyuk, but I had a feeling Toews would win it simply for the amazing season his team posted.
    I don't disagree with these three, more just that wingers hardly ever get the looks even when they are warranted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post

Like most awards the teams season will go into effect. Its not quite right but it is the way things work. Like was said above you really couldn't go wrong with any of the guys nominated.

vCash
    Congrats to Toews, he absolutely earned it. It was truly a flip of a coin between him and Bergy.

After Hours album out 4/29

When you're having fun... Timeflies