Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

The action in the stands is more entertaining than what happens on the field

Pay attention to the fan in the background with a beer in his hand:

http://deadspin.com/beer-wielding-me...ium=socialflow
    FELLOW SATINISTS INCLUDE:
    FoC, YS, Harry, Zmaster, Gotta, ArkansasMetsFan, KingsnQueens7, The-rock-man, Wrigheyes4MVP, Vendetta, Jim Labruno

vCash
    Cardinals always had the nicest uniforms.

vCash
    Ha! I like how quick his friends were to help him.

vCash
    Takes me back to the good old days at Shea!

Here's a classic. It runs over 9 minutes, but stay with it. It is so worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdnImqDmLqk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Voodoo View Post

That was unbelievable. Never saw that before.

Thanks.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash

Wowza!

I've never seen that one before.

My Vote For 2014 Mets Starting SS.

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash

Lemme see if I understand this:

The Mets in a pennant race were beating the Braves 4-1 in the 4th inning when fans in the right field box seats became obsessed with a drunken fan who had fallen asleep.

The entire section, it seems, was more interested in the drunken fan than the fact the Mets were leading the Braves.

The entire section? Really?
    FoC, YS, Harry, Zmaster, Gotta, ArkansasMetsFan, KingsnQueens7, The-rock-man, Wrigheyes4MVP, Vendetta, Jim Labruno

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post

The Mets in a pennant race were beating the Braves 4-1 in the 4th inning when fans in the right field box seats became obsessed with a drunken fan who had fallen asleep.

The entire section, it seems, was more interested in the drunken fan than the fact the Mets were leading the Braves.

What don't you understand???? If I was there I would have been watching and cheering too. There's another game tomorrow. This priceless scene will never come again. That was a scream.

Besides, you could still keep one eye on the game.

vCash
    Pay attention to the fan in the background with a beer in his hand:

http://deadspin.com/beer-wielding-me...ium=socialflow
    That's priceless & his friends don't even flinch. Neither does he after he takes the fall

hahahahahahahahaha This is ****ing amazing. How did it take security 10 minutes? Where are this guy's friends?

And did anybody catch the last 10 seconds? Some kid has him autograph a bud light can after he wakes up

Hahaha I can't believe it either, not one person told them to sit down or knock it off, including security/ushers.

But hey, this is about to be the best thread of 2013 so maybe its a Mets thing

vCash
    Ah, I remember this. Classic Shea memories.

We'll Leave a Light On For You

Believers: METMANYAK, FoC, Gotta, WrigheyesMVP, Mr. Koobs

vCash

It wasn't limited to that entire section. At one point they mention that hundreds of people in the upper deck were looking down and cheering too. Had they put it up on the scoreboard the entire stadium would have been in on it. Sometimes spontaneous insanity trumps baseball. Especially at Shea.

vCash
    It wasn't limited to that entire section. At one point they mention that hundreds of people in the upper deck were looking down and cheering too. Had they put it up on the scoreboard the entire stadium would have been in on it. Sometimes spontaneous insanity trumps baseball. Especially at Shea.
    As opposed to the well planned insanity currently on the field.

vCash
    If I were in the stadium, and I say this with all seriousness, I would have been pissed off. We're there to see a baseball game folks, not look at the jerk offs in the stands. Occasionally there's a funny moment that transpires but your video showed a participation sport. Sorry, but when my Mets are winning 4-1 against the Braves in the middle of a pennant race, they've got my attention.

Maybe it's true what some people say. Our fans don't deserve a winner since they're equally entertained by a sleeping drunk with beer cups on his head.

Of course, to jomota's point, there's little difference these days anyway.

vCash
    If I were in the stadium, and I say this with all seriousness, I would have been pissed off. We're there to see a baseball game folks, not look at the jerk offs in the stands. Occasionally there's a funny moment that transpires but your video showed a participation sport. Sorry, but when my Mets are winning 4-1 against the Braves in the middle of a pennant race, they've got my attention.

Maybe it's true what some people say. Our fans don't deserve a winner since they're equally entertained by a sleeping drunk with beer cups on his head.

Of course, to jomota's point, there's little difference these days anyway.
    Stadium was empty, I think I would have been sitting in the front row at this point.

vCash
    I dunno, I think you could have watched both. Maybe moved to another seat to see the game better. I dunno.

As Howard Cossell once said about fan's antics…"So much for the mass intelligent quotient."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast