Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1012
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,116
    vCash
    1500

    Roster Speculation Vol. X

    I have a feeling this thread will be centered heavily around Bosh.......

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    16200
    Cant wait to see him off the team next year




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    688
    vCash
    1500
    If your goal is to keep Lebron here long term, then don't show doubt in the big three. In fact, as management, you need to show the big three that you still support them and their journey.

    If you show that you are willing to break them up, and lack the loyalty and support to see them through, you are just opening Pandora's box of doubt in Lebron's mind. If we give up on the big three in Miami experiment, he might very well give up on it too and bail.

    Miami has established a pedigree of loyalty and support. I don't see this being a smart choice after year three. Get Billups, dalembert/Oden, and resign the bird. Remember that we are in the finals and that our team established the second best win record in history this year. We ain't broke, we just need fine tuning!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    16200
    No , you need to get rid of bosh and put a better piece or 2 cheaper better options around LeBron




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,116
    vCash
    1500
    FYI, Bosh is coming off a 20 point, 13 rebound performance. I haven't been high on Bosh lately until last night obviously, but Bosh was a huge reason we won a title last year, and he'll be vital in the remainder of these Finals as well. This a winning formula, so there's no reason to break it up. Let's appreciate what we have here...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    688
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    No , you need to get rid of bosh and put a better piece or 2 cheaper better options around LeBron
    No you don't. We need to get players like dalembert and Oden who are defensive centers so that people like bosh play their natural position. Stop judging someone for falling short to succeed in a position that is not his. He has tried to carry the load of filling a void that management has struggled to fill. Chris Bosh is a very good finesse PF trying to play and bang at center. We are in the FINALS. You don't go and change key players when you have reached the finals for a third year. You keep tweaking and filling the holes. Dalembert/Oden both fill the banging, defensive center problem. Billups fills the pg depth.

    The Miami Heat thrives from being a classy and loyal franchise. Bosh deserves the opportunity to try and succeed in his PF role. We attract great veterans because of the big three and loyalty. Are you willing to destroy that image just to barely improve when other available players can help fill those gaps? Not a good long term idea when you have two other of the big three with options. 15 strong in unity.

    Example: Look at what Ray Allen did when he noticed management was no longer loyal to him and his teammates.

    Miami Heat

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    429
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    FYI, Bosh is coming off a 20 point, 13 rebound performance. I haven't been high on Bosh lately until last night obviously, but Bosh was a huge reason we won a title last year, and he'll be vital in the remainder of these Finals as well. This a winning formula, so there's no reason to break it up. Let's appreciate what we have here...
    Can you guys stop lying about Bosh having been a big reason why the HEAT won a title last season, I already posted his 2012 Finals numbers. He was below-average compared to the average center, and that's a statistical fact. The HEAT won despite Bosh, and this holds true of his performance in last year's conference Finals, and the second round (which he missed almost entirely).

    As for his explosion last night. Everyone knows Bosh is capable of having a dominant performance once a blue moon. But that's the problem, once a blue moon is not enough for how much that piece of human garbage is getting paid. I don't understand how you can stand behind him just because the HEAT won a title with him (happening to be on it)? Do you really think Miami couldn't have won a title with a sharp shooter in Jared Dudley + two awesome bigs in Kenneth Faried and Joakim Noah, three player that collectively make less than Bosh? Or better yet, a front court consisting of Dalembert, Drummond, Faried, (Kawhi) Leonard and (Greg) Oden? Assuming Dalembert and Oden are got for the vet minimum + three rookie contracts, that's a motherf-ing bargain (compared to what you're paying Bosh). I'm sorry, but your reasoning for sticking with him just makes no sense whatsoever? Because he lucked into being on a championship team that was mainly carried by LBJ (and Wade some)? Really? Come on, you gotta be smarter than that?

    Take your blinders off dude. Bosh getting traded (especially for the 4th overall + Kidd-Gilchrist) would be the best thing that could happen to this great organization. I'm just afraid Riley is really as stupid as a lot of people on this board, and thinks that going younger is actually somehow detrimental (to winning now). Like wtf? That's some ******** logic right there. Look at the Spurs who built their team through the draft. Where have they been since 1999? 5 Finals appearances, with 4 titles and another one within reach. Not bad for a small-market team imo.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,075
    vCash
    1500
    MiamiLoyal926 I agree 100% on everything you said. Dré you're just a hater, thus, I do not consider your opinion serious since you are blinded by hate.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    16200
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiLoyal926 View Post
    No you don't. We need to get players like dalembert and Oden who are defensive centers so that people like bosh play their natural position. Stop judging someone for falling short to succeed in a position that is not his. He has tried to carry the load of filling a void that management has struggled to fill. Chris Bosh is a very good finesse PF trying to play and bang at center. We are in the FINALS. You don't go and change key players when you have reached the finals for a third year. You keep tweaking and filling the holes. Dalembert/Oden both fill the banging, defensive center problem. Billups fills the pg depth.


    Iv been the first to defend bosh because he's playing center and thx to wade n bron he's just a jump shooter, so he cant play here for a max deal

    Ill gladly keep him if he wants a mike miller like deal but not gonna happen

    The Miami Heat thrives from being a classy and loyal franchise. Bosh deserves the opportunity to try and succeed in his PF role. We attract great veterans because of the big three and loyalty. Are you willing to destroy that image just to barely improve when other available players can help fill those gaps? Not a good long term idea when you have two other of the big three with options. 15 strong in unity.

    Example: Look at what Ray Allen did when he noticed management was no longer loyal to him and his teammates.
    Iv been the first to defend bosh because he's playing center and thx to wade n bron he's just a jump shooter, so he cant play here for a max deal

    Ill gladly keep him if he wants a mike miller like deal but not gonna happen




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    8,677
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiLoyal926 View Post
    If your goal is to keep Lebron here long term, then don't show doubt in the big three. In fact, as management, you need to show the big three that you still support them and their journey.

    If you show that you are willing to break them up, and lack the loyalty and support to see them through, you are just opening Pandora's box of doubt in Lebron's mind. If we give up on the big three in Miami experiment, he might very well give up on it too and bail.

    Miami has established a pedigree of loyalty and support. I don't see this being a smart choice after year three. Get Billups, dalembert/Oden, and resign the bird. Remember that we are in the finals and that our team established the second best win record in history this year. We ain't broke, we just need fine tuning!
    100% agreed. When people talk about trades, everyone discounts the fact Miami is one of the most loyal organizations in the league. We would never change just for the sake of changing. We have built a nice reputation and i would hate that to be damaged.

    What we're gonna need next year is someone to take a little bit of Wade's minutes so we can have him healthy in the playoffs for the first time in 3 years. I would hate to see his minutes surpass 30 because it's obvious his legs can't take 82 games playing almost 40 min. I think someone like Billups would be PERFECT

    Also getting a center to allow Bosh to play is natural postion would be amazing for this team. I want Oden to fill this need, but its concerning how he most likely won't start, which would make Bosh continue to play center.

    So i pretty much agree with everything you've said lol.
    Last edited by HuRRiCaNeS324; 06-15-2013 at 04:40 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    429
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lavilevi23 View Post
    MiamiLoyal926 I agree 100% on everything you said. Dré you're just a hater, thus, I do not consider your opinion serious since you are blinded by hate.
    I'm a hater, but almost every other poster on this board has called for the trade of every player not named LeBron (yes including Wade, who actually played great during the regular-season)? Yeh, mkay.

    My opinion is 100% substantiated by fact (not loyalty to a player who has not been at all deserving of the 110 million dollars, he swindled the state of Florida out of). While it is the owners that milk us for billions in tax dollars, use tax exemptions and tax shelters to ensure that the billions are never paid back, and rarely pay a livable wage to anyone who isn’t a player on the court. Guys like Bosh still receive a relatively small portion—relative to the portion the owners will keep ofc—of our hard earned (collective) income. So though I probably tend to dislike the owners more overall, given how much they tend to profit from the game of basketball. This doesn't change the fact that a player like Bosh is completely undeserving of his pay check(s). I don't like it. That's my money being wasted on his non-productivity.

    Bosh per 48 minute numbers in 2012 Finals:

    0.3 Asts; 1.6 Blks; 2.4 Pfs; 19.3 Pts; 12.4 Rebs; 0.8 Stls; 1.3 Tovs

    Avg NBA Center per 48 minute numbers:

    2.3 Asts; 2.1 Blks; 5.4 Pfs; 17.8 Pts; 12.7 Rebs 1.1 Stls; 2.7 Tovs

    Bosh shooting numbers in 2012 Finals:

    .400 3pt%; .468 eFG%; .452 FG%; .882 FT%; .525 TS%

    Avg NBA Center shooting numbers:

    .317 3pt%; .502 eFG%; .497 FG%; .682 FT%; .541 TS%

    ^Look at those numbers closely. Bosh was good with respect to staying out of foul trouble, not turning the ball over, and scoring points (albeit very inefficiently). He was below-average (and in some cases, abysmally so) with respect to just about everything else.

    Do I really need to post his 2013 regular-season and post-season averages thus far? He's had two good games in the Finals so far (and two really bad ones). I've been completely honest about when Bosh plays extremely well. But the fact is, a majority of time he does not. What's wrong with an honest assessment of a player. Seriously, it's not like I troll and say "I don't want him playing for the HEAT because he's ugly and looks like a dinosaur" (what some actually say on message boards ).
    Last edited by Dré; 06-15-2013 at 10:27 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,079
    vCash
    3876
    iguodala looks pretty much ugly too.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=66435&dateline=140520  2166

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    429
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sturm View Post
    iguodala looks pretty much ugly too.
    Comprehension issues? I said: "It's NOT like I troll and say I don't want him playing for the HEAT because he's ugly and looks like a dinosaur." (What people have actually been known to say on message boards.)

    Unlike some, I really don't judge an individual (of the same gender), for their aesthetic appearance (I ain't gay). I judge a player on the merit of their production. Bosh just ain't very productive.

    As for your comment regarding Iguodala. I seriously hope you're a chick.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,660
    vCash
    1500
    Trading Bosh for draft picks this year is not a good idea, so no trade with Charlotte like the news recently. I would only get rid of Bosh for a better player or group of players. There is no point in making a move for the sake of a move.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,079
    vCash
    3876
    @Dre: it was just a joke. too much attention from you. i am surprised, chick!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=66435&dateline=140520  2166

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •