Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: June 11th Brawl

vCash

June 11th Brawl

Crazy!

http://i.imgur.com/g3K7AG5.gif
    http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-conte...YAL-RUMBLE.gif

Kennedy needs to be suspended, for throwing at a freakin pitchers head!

Accidentally, I'll be cool with that, intentionally is bush league. I understand if he thought he was getting retaliation for hitting Montero, but throwing at someones head isn't cool, Grienke hit him with a scaled back fastball in his back, Kennedy threw his normal fastball at Grienke's head.

The D-bagz are skurred the Dodgers are going to catch up!

Gibson should be lucky they held Puig back, I think he would've killed him!

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash

vCash
    J.P. Howell said he had no idea who Turner Ward, his victim, was: "It could've been my best friend. I wouldn't have known.

Lmaooooo. J.P.>>>>

vCash
    I love Greinke <3. stands up for his team. Hit him square in the back like a pitcher should. He's such a boss

vCash
    Love what the team did yesterday. Hopefully it brings the team together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    J.P. Howell said he had no idea who Turner Ward, his victim, was: "It could've been my best friend. I wouldn't have known.

Lmaooooo. J.P.>>>>
    we need to promote him to setup guy..

vCash
    I would like to see Donnie send McGwire out with the line up and have him smack Gibson upside the head a time or two, McGwire's getting suspended any way might as well make it worth while. Have Belisario start and buzz the tower of whoever leads off send a message you don't throw at our hitters head.

Gibson said he didn't order anything but why did Kennedy look in the dugout before he hit Grienke if he didn't order anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    Love what the team did yesterday. Hopefully it brings the team together.
    i think it did, the rally to end the game and Jensen mowing 'em down def shows that.

Much different than teh Padre Brawl, which shot us in the foot somehow, haven't been the same since.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    The Dodgers have suffered over the last couple decades being a "white glove" team.

If this franchise has any aspirations of becoming legitimate contenders for a championship...they need to learn how to play bare-knuckle baseball. When the Red Sox finally stood up for themselves with Varitek taking it to A-Rod and the Yankees, they crossed the line from being losers and patsies to becoming a team not afraid of taking what is theirs to take. Watching the Phillies bully the Dodgers in the playoffs a few years back, made me wonder if this franchise would ever truly be capable of being a real baseball team.

I have been waiting for the day where the Dodgers would untuck their balls to win a game, a series, a season at all costs. Last night was the first time I witnessed some old-school baseball fire...and it was awesome watching McGwire giving it back to notorious Dodger-hater Matt Williams and Mattingly taking Trammell to ground.

Hopefully this will be the turning point for the season and for a new era of Dodger baseball.

Go Dodgers...!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mOrphosis View Post
    The Dodgers have suffered over the last couple decades being a "white glove" team.

If this franchise has any aspirations of becoming legitimate contenders for a championship...they need to learn how to play bare-knuckle baseball. When the Red Sox finally stood up for themselves with Varitek taking it to A-Rod and the Yankees, they crossed the line from being losers and patsies to becoming a team not afraid of taking what is theirs to take. Watching the Phillies bully the Dodgers in the playoffs a few years back, made me wonder if this franchise would ever truly be capable of being a real baseball team.

I have been waiting for the day where the Dodgers would untuck their balls to win a game, a series, a season at all costs. Last night was the first time I witnessed some old-school baseball fire...and it was awesome watching McGwire giving it back to notorious Dodger-hater Matt Williams and Mattingly taking Trammell to ground.

Hopefully this will be the turning point for the season and for a new era of Dodger baseball.

Go Dodgers...!!

it was fun seeing mcgwire going *******. at one time he was holding williams with one hand and some other douche with the other hand

mattingly threw trammel to the ground lol

belisario going at everyone and howell throwing some **** over the railing, and kershaw going at montero

i agree that lately our team had been full of ******* starting with billingsley

glad we have MEN on the team that throw down for our team.

greinke may be fragile but hes a bad *** i love how he protects his teammates

PWEEEG The Gawwd