Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Bills released QB Tarvaris Jackson

The Bills start minicamp Tuesday, so they obviously want Kevin Kolb and rookie E.J. Manuel taking all the reps. Jackson took the first snap from center at OTAs, but was never a realistic option to start. Jackson was re-signed to a one-year, $2.25 million contract in February, but only $500,000 of it was guaranteed. He becomes the best quarterback on the free-agent market. A Seattle reunion would make a ton of sense if "T-Jack" is willing to back up Russell Wilson.

If simms is already beating out McElroy why not throw Jackson in the mix. Could be a decent back up when Mark is gone.

vCash
    Matt Simms beating out McElroy for the #3 job wow who would have seen this coming? If we can get T-Jax on the cheap to compete with G-Mac for the #4 job (if we keep 4 QB's) that would be awesome

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    No reason.. No thank u
    We got this!!!

vCash
    Wouldn't mind throwing another QB into the mix to compete.

TATAR SAUCE

vCash
    As an idea I like it, as an I have to hear this stupid media circus act like it makes less sense then Tebow to the pats I would be so frustrated

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    As an idea I like it, as an I have to hear this stupid media circus act like it makes less sense then Tebow to the pats I would be so frustrated
    Pats do it all the time. They take our guys that aren't a fit for our system and turn them into studs. We have to do the same and picking up Jackson would give us insight on E.J. Manuel and whatever offense the Bills are trying to shape. Even if we cut him later on it would be somewhat beneficial.

TATAR SAUCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Pats do it all the time. They take our guys that aren't a fit for our system and turn them into studs. We have to do the same and picking up Jackson would give us insight on E.J. Manuel and whatever offense the Bills are trying to shape. Even if we cut him later on it would be somewhat beneficial.
    I don't see EJ Manuel starting this year so we wouldn't have to worry too much about him or Kolb for that matter

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I don't see EJ Manuel starting this year so we wouldn't have to worry too much about him or Kolb for that matter
    You know what I mean though, bring him in to get as much info as you can about there offense regardless then cut his *** if you want. I trust Jackson more though as a no 3 rather then GMAC or Simms.

TATAR SAUCE

vCash
    He's signing with the Seahawks. Wouldn't want him anyway at this stage of the off season. He would just take away reps from Sanchez and Geno and it would be another QB for WRs to get adjusted to. Unless he would only compete for the 3rd spot which I don't think he would want to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjflightboy#10 View Post
    He's signing with the Seahawks. Wouldn't want him anyway at this stage of the off season. He would just take away reps from Sanchez and Geno and it would be another QB for WRs to get adjusted to. Unless he would only compete for the 3rd spot which I don't think he would want to.
    Yeah, I just saw seahawks may do a 1yr deal. Mods you can delete this thread. Thank you.