Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Ahmad Bradshaw signs with Colts

Ahmad Bradshaw can earn up to $2M in his one-year deal that includes $650K in per-game bonuses. Base of $1.1M, signing bonus of $250K #math
    https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/344519617370263553

My favorite stat about Bradshaw:
    Interesting stat: @PFF graded Vick Ballard 42nd in pass blocking among 59 qualifying RBs last season. They had Ahmad Bradshaw 1st overall.
    Likely means the end of Donald Brown or Delone Carter. This is probably the best move Grigson made this offseason.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Good pick up....glad to see Ahmad find a team. Runs extremely tough for a guy his size but that style has taken a toll on his feet. The Colts just a got a good player

vCash
    I have always liked him despite what some other Giants posters think.

He is a good blocker as you mentioned, and while his vision isn't great (and his quickness isn't what it used to be)....he does run extremely hard every single carry.

Solid back.

We chose Duda

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    good pick up IF he remains healthy ... like Vick Ballard for the future of the Colts but good to pick up a veteran in the league especially for a young team.

vCash
    Awesome move.

vCash
    Good for him. Great passion, horrible vision, but he's still solid. His pass blocking is VERY underrated and what the Giants struggle with when he's not on the field.

vCash
    i like the move for the colts bradshaw is still a solid back, even though he did cost me in the fantasy playoffs last year lol. it'll be fun to watch wilson get more reps this season for the giants now though.

Number 3 Is The Key!

vCash
    Packer fans are going to be mad. We needed to sign a FA running back or our season was doomed.

lolololol

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

vCash
    decent signing for the colts
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Bradshaw:

Ahmad Bradshaw: I want to prove I'm a dominant back

By Dan Hanzus
    Around the League Writer
    Published: June 12, 2013 at 03:23 p.m.

With all due respect to Vick Ballard, the Indianapolis Colts made one of the wisest moves of the offseason when they signed Ahmad Bradshaw this week.

Yes, Bradshaw struggled with injuries during his six seasons with the New York Giants (and is currently recovering from another foot surgery), but he also earned the respect of his former teammates and coaches for his ability to play at a high level even when he was less than 100 percent.

Bradshaw still has age on his side and two Super Bowl rings in his possession. The guy can play, and he's thrived on the biggest stage. Not a bad pickup in the second week of June.

"At 27, I feel great," Bradshaw said, according to the Colts' team site. "After the surgery, I feel even more younger. I can't wait to prove myself and prove to everybody else that I can be a dominant back in this league."

Bradshaw and Ballard can form a 1-2 punch that was missing in Indianapolis last season.

"We just see a huge opportunity for me to come and help Vick and those guys out," Bradshaw said. "I feel this offense is young and they need a spark and I feel like I can be that spark that they can use. My point is to get in and learn the offense and get started as quick as possible."

Don't sleep on Bradshaw's ability as a blocker, a necessity as the Colts try to improve their protection schemes for Andrew Luck in 2013. He's an ideal addition to a roster that needed a player of his skill-set.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl

Serious question: Does this make the Colts one of the most complete offenses in the league?

Luck, Bradshaw/Ballard, Wayne/Hilton/Heyward-Bey, Fleener/Allen. Plus the Line is upgraded with Donald Thomas and Gosder Cherilus.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Bradshaw:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl

Serious question: Does this make the Colts one of the most complete offenses in the league?

Luck, Bradshaw/Ballard, Wayne/Hilton/Heyward-Bey, Fleener/Allen. Plus the Line is upgraded with Donald Thomas and Gosder Cherilus.
    Perhaps on paper, but I would like to see how they perform before giving them that compliment.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    Interesting. Not a bad move at all. Still not ready to crown the Colts contenders though, unlike the Bucs.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    I can't wait til Niners play Colts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Krizzle88 View Post
    I can't wait til Niners play Colts
    I'll bite....because?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    I'll bite....because?
    Colt McCoys debut.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast