Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Pablo Sandoval to DL, Nick Noonan Recalled

Not official, just pending Noonan's arrival in Pittsburgh. Why not do this yesterday?

@CSNBaggs: Noonan traveling to PIT, will be added to roster if he arrives in time, Giants say. Sandoval expected to go on DL but nothing official yet.
    @AlexPavlovic: Giants officially put Pablo Sandoval on the D.L. with left foot strain. Fourth time in three years he has missed time.
    Last edited by Leandres_sf; 06-11-2013 at 11:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Why not do this yesterday?
    They were probably hoping that his foot would miraculously feel fine or something, just like they've been doing for the past 2 weeks.

Seems bizarre to send Noonan down, only to almost immediately call him back up.

vCash
    Sandoval has a hairline fracture... I guess his feet are made with hamate bones.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Fantastic. Now we can replace him a crappy hitter since we have a ****** bench.

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Giants say Sandoval does not have hairline fracture at present. Sometimes bone scans can show previous injuries. He is on DL w/foot strain.
    So at least there's that.

vCash
    It's remarkable how misinformed ownership (baer) the media (baggs) and training staff can be. Not sure what to believe. All i know is I think it's time to trade Fat-blo after this year.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Sandoval has a hairline fracture... I guess his feet are made with hamate bones.
    lol nice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    This had me laughing pretty hard hahaha. *que fat talk*

vCash
    Another area of need. Great!

Would you trust a blind scout? Of course you wouldn't but that's what you do when you simply go by stats

Only one person doesn't understand the ignore list. Predictable and cowardly

vCash
    I really wish we could see what a full season of Pablo would look like...

It also sounds like Scutaro may miss some time. He fears he's got tendon damage on his pinky finger. ****!

@CSNBaggs: Marco Scutaro doesn't have a fracture. But that's where the good news ends for the Giants' second baseman. Story: http://t.co/s0DyoNYMbB

vCash
    Quick, sign Bill Hall!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by otatop View Post
    Quick, sign Bill Hall!
    He was a good Giant.
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    #FreeTheriot

vCash
    @StuhlbargCSN: Pablo Sandoval strolls into #SFGiants locker room. "I did good." He's eligible to be activated for #Dodgers series. #MLB
    With SJ he went: 4/6, 2HR, 2RBI in 2 games. I'm guessing this is the end of Noonan's stint.