Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Dodgers listen to us the fans

Don has to go by the start of tomorrow's game..we the fans deserve better than this...He is obviously not the right guy...we should boycott the games if he's not gone by tomorrow...im tired of his idiotic decision's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mexican dodger View Post
    Don has to go by the start of tomorrow's game..we the fans deserve better than this...He is obviously not the right guy...we should boycott the games if he's not gone by tomorrow...im tired of his idiotic decision's.
    I agree!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulltiltdodger:26413219
    Quote Originally Posted by mexican dodger View Post
    I agree!
    Thanks...he must go now

vCash
    If jansen is not announced closer by tomorrow he should be fired

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DLCK View Post
    Agreed! Of course there are going to be problems but he can't find ways to win. There are teams winning with less talent! Mcgill should not play another game until he can prove he isn't wild for 5 starts in a row in the minors, Andre needs to go, Jansen is the closer, bellisario is setup guy, league needs to be traded for a bag of balls (and we eat most his salary). Many sports writers thought it crazy League was signed to a 3-year deal. Dodgers wasted so much money. I think Donny should stay if the closer position is swapped out tonight- but Ned Coletti needs to go asap. Money was poorly spent. Lots of money! Now the Dodgers are in a position where we need to get rid of good prospects so that teams will take payroll away. Unless they are cut out right.... Beckett, Andre, League, Lilly, Capuano, - Yankees would trade them. The experiment has failed and it is not too early in the season! Last night was so frustrating- the only thing I care about is Kershaw and Puig! Everyone knew we lost last night even when the dodgers were winning-
    The best thing the Dodgers could do is change the leadership in this organization.

vCash
    I'm not sure i'm sold on Jansen either. did we forget about this "Chris Capuano was pitching a gem, but he got pulled after allowing a one-out single in the bottom of the eighth and Jansen promptly surrendered a go-ahead two-run shot to Evan Gattis. Jansen then yielded a solo shot to Braves shortstop Andrelton Simmons. WE need to trade for a CLoser!!! the DODGERS DONT HAVE ONE!

vCash
    I hate even people say we should "boycott" something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by m8knuthink View Post
    I'm not sure i'm sold on Jansen either. did we forget about this "Chris Capuano was pitching a gem, but he got pulled after allowing a one-out single in the bottom of the eighth and Jansen promptly surrendered a go-ahead two-run shot to Evan Gattis. Jansen then yielded a solo shot to Braves shortstop Andrelton Simmons. WE need to trade for a CLoser!!! the DODGERS DONT HAVE ONE!
    Kenley is one of the best closers in the game. Just a tier below guys like Kimbrel and Chapman.

Players have bad games. The thing is, League has been terrible in just about all of his games. And for the one or two he was good in, he still either gave up a hit or walk. The dude does not know how to pitch a 1-2-3 inning.

Kenley- 2.53 ERA, 32 IP, 1.00 WHIP, 12.4 SO/9, 7.33 SO/BB
    League- 6.00 ERA, 24 IP, 1.46 WHIP, 4.9 SO/9, 1.86 SO/BB

vCash
    if jansen developed a splitter he would be deadly

fastball
    cut fastball
    splitter

end game

cue music

PWEEEG The Gawwd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DLCK View Post
    Well I guess he saved his job lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by m8knuthink View Post
    Jansen is a beast, we should worry about getting another starter before worrying about a closer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedawgalex View Post
    if jansen developed a splitter he would be deadly

fastball
    cut fastball
    splitter

end game

cue music
    Change..The most underrated pitch in baseball...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer5 View Post
    Change..The most underrated pitch in baseball...
    either or, he cant just rely on his fastball IMO

PWEEEG The Gawwd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by futurefailedgm View Post
    Agreed! Of course there are going to be problems but he can't find ways to win. There are teams winning with less talent! Mcgill should not play another game until he can prove he isn't wild for 5 starts in a row in the minors, Andre needs to go, Jansen is the closer, bellisario is setup guy, league needs to be traded for a bag of balls (and we eat most his salary). Many sports writers thought it crazy League was signed to a 3-year deal. Dodgers wasted so much money. I think Donny should stay if the closer position is swapped out tonight- but Ned Coletti needs to go asap. Money was poorly spent. Lots of money! Now the Dodgers are in a position where we need to get rid of good prospects so that teams will take payroll away. Unless they are cut out right.... Beckett, Andre, League, Lilly, Capuano, - Yankees would trade them. The experiment has failed and it is not too early in the season! Last night was so frustrating- the only thing I care about is Kershaw and Puig! Everyone knew we lost last night even when the dodgers were winning-
    The best thing the Dodgers could do is change the leadership in this organization.
    What is donnie supposed to do about trading Andre Ethier? that's not his responsibility. I think he shouldn't get to keep his job or loose his job based on one decision.
    What do you mean were in a position where we have to trade good prospects to take payroll away? When has that ever happened? Like ever, and no were not.
    Why should they cut outright beckett? he is on the DL, he isn't taking a roster space, and we would have to pay his contract either way? If we keep him we have to pay, if we cut him we have to pay. I don't know why you want him gone that bad.

With all the injuries we have had i think it would be extreemly unwise to just cut Lilly and Cap, it's not like we suddenly don't have to pay their contracts, and their contacts are up at years end anyway, it's not like they are preventing us from making any other moves. Besides both are currently on the DL, so they aren't stealing a roster spot from somebody else. Also, it looks like Cap is going to return soon, and everyone hates Magill now, after being in love with him earlier. So we don't have a lot of options.

vCash