@

WHEN:Wednesday, June 26th, 2013
    WHERE: The MADHOUSE on MADISON
    TIME: 7:00PM
    CHANNEL: NBC

--------------------------------------------------

"This is it, don't get scared now."

vCash
    Love the consistent 7PM start every night.

Can't wait for this to start. Is going to be pretty amazing.

The Blackhawks haven't seen a team quite like the Bruins and the Bruins haven't seen a team quite like the Blackhawks this entire year.

vCash
    7pm starts is AWESOME! This should be a great matchup,

I have a feeling we are going to have to hope Corey can STEAL a game on his own. He's due and ready for it. Rask has been phenomenal, especially against Pittsburgh's offense.

I have a feeling both teams hold their home ice down, and this one goes the distance.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash

2013 STANLEY CUP FINALS - Chicago Blackhawks vs. Boston Bruins

I have a gut feeling this goes just like the LA series. Just a feeling.

vCash
    I think the Bruins might actually steal game 1 from us.

Pure Sex.

you have fun with your properly evaluated medical studies....i'll believe my garbage. you believe yours.

vCash

Well hopefully you're actually wrong for once this time.

vCash
    Good news, I see 9 out of 12 ESPN's "experts" are picking the Bruins.

What exactly have we done the last few weeks, heck the ENTIRE season, that we are not getting much respect? 6 of 10 ESPN analysts picked LA to beat us. Bruins have won 9 of 10, we have won 7 of 8. They beat Piitsburgh in 4, we took out the defending champs and supposedly the hottest and greatest goalie in the history of hockey in 5. Yeah, their goalie is hot, ours leads all goalies in the playoffs in GAA. Don't get the disrespect, especially with us having home ice. Toronto took them to 7 and should have won but not for a miracle, we came back from 3-1 against a Wings team way better than Toronto.

Hawks in 5. Bruins were 3rd best in their conference, we had 15 more points then them. Kiss my arse Boston, and that 7 foot guy they have that looks like Herman Munster can fcuk off too!

vCash

It's because the Bruins swept their sweet heart team that they've been sucking off all year. I like the underdog role anyway. It makes it that much sweeter when we win.

vCash

Both teams are hot, which should make for a great series. I like the Hawks in 6 though. I think our superior talent will overcome the physical Bruins. LA was suppose to be too physical for us and we all know how that series ended. Same with Philly in 2010.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship:26408930

What exactly have we done the last few weeks, heck the ENTIRE season, that we are not getting much respect? 6 of 10 ESPN analysts picked LA to beat us. Bruins have won 9 of 10, we have won 7 of 8. They beat Piitsburgh in 4, we took out the defending champs and supposedly the hottest and greatest goalie in the history of hockey in 5. Yeah, their goalie is hot, ours leads all goalies in the playoffs in GAA. Don't get the disrespect, especially with us having home ice. Toronto took them to 7 and should have won but not for a miracle, we came back from 3-1 against a Wings team way better than Toronto.

Hawks in 5. Bruins were 3rd best in their conference, we had 15 more points then them. Kiss my arse Boston, and that 7 foot guy they have that looks like Herman Munster can fcuk off too!
    I don't understand why gaa is used instead of save percentage so often. Why is that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post

I am going to piggy back here on what your saying to an extend. Boston is a good team and is the way hotter team than the hawks with a goalie playing as good as goalie can play in the playoffs. With that said, Boston has not been tested this season or post season like that hawks have, expect for their series against the Leafs which is laughable.

I think the two biggest stars that will determine this series is Kane and Chara. Chara took Crosby almost completely out of that series and made him irrelavant. It will be interested to see what happens, my gut is telling me Chara nutralized kane's speed and ability...but i am PRAYING that i am wrong and Kane shocks the world and shows up huge for us. That hat trick he had against quick was a huge momentum builder for him and is ganna give him some confidence going into this series.

With all that said i have not watched the Burins play, but from my few times watching their series against the Pens i have gathered they beat the Pens at their own game and they had the offensive fire power. If someone could break down the match up of styles of player of just further explain how Boston plays that would be great to get that insight, thank you.

1 thing i am sure of, Boston does not have the team speed to keep up with us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blams1989 View Post
    I don't understand why gaa is used instead of save percentage so often. Why is that?
    my best guess, people see it as a deciding factor. You cant control how many shots your team lets up, but the goalie can control how many of those he lets in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    Both teams are hot, which should make for a great series. I like the Hawks in 6 though. I think our superior talent will overcome the physical Bruins. LA was suppose to be too physical for us and we all know how that series ended. Same with Philly in 2010.
    couldnt have said it better myself. 'Experts" and people have said that Jagr will be able to keep up with Hoss and he's the same type of player, and that Torey Krug has been their x factor. I think Jagr does nothing to Hoss and he has a huge series, and Sadd will be the x factor for us who comes up huge

vCash
    Blackhawks in 5!

vCash
    Watched a bit of the media day on nhl network, and their 3 "experts" as well are picking Boston. Hell, almost everyone is picking the Bruins. Blackhawks getting zero respect

Page 1 of 143 1231151101 ... LastLast