Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Lebron James accused of being linked to Anthony Bosch 3/3/13 ( ALLEGATION/ UNFOUNDED)

I am not accusing anyone of anything, but there is some interesting speculation as far as LBJ and the steroid case that broke today in the MLB. I was listening to ESPN radio on my way home from work today updating myself on this scandal out of the Biogenesis clinic. Now everyone knows about Major League Baseball's battle with PEDs for over a decade so I was surprised to hear people say this would be the biggest controversy to date if proven. When I heard this Biogenesis clinic was in South Florida I immediately thought of Lebron James and the **** storm that would come about if he were using steroids. When I got home I looked up his transformation over the years and searched "Lebron steroids" in google. I came up with a lame looking video clip from a guy named Incarcerated Bob posted on March 3rd, 2013. According to Bob he had an exclusive interview with a woman who worked for a biochemist named Anthony Bosch. I thought this interview was bogus, until I heard the name Anthony Bosch and the Biogenesis clinic, the same clinic that reportedly supplied Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Braun and as many as 18 other MLB players with steroids and other PEDs I started to get suspicious.

Lebron I am not accusing anyone of anything!! I am just saying this is a strange coincidence. I went back to google and looked at a few links. It turns out I was not the only person to pick up on the link between Bosch and Lebron so below are a couple of articles.

Now being the NBA conspiracy theorist that I am, I doubt they will find anything to taint the name of their biggest star. I will say Bosch's timing could not be worse with the Finals starting tomorrow and I wonder if he will be connected to any of this when the full story comes out. Here is what we have so far:
    Bob spoke with a girl named “Jessica,” who wouldn’t give her last name. She claimed to be Anthony Bosch’s assistant. She also claimed to have a “personal relationship” with him (and there was mention of him being married). She claimed he assisted her, financially. She claimed he stopped. She has an axe to grind. She didn’t appear to want to gain publicity. She gave circumstantial, hearsay evidence that implicated LeBron James (and Jameer Nelson) in the Biogenesis PEDs scandal.
    ---- A sketchy person has sketchy heresay evidence that, if true, means LeBron James’ agent acquired PEDs. If that is true, LeBron James likely has used PEDs. The sketchy person is not reliable but does have a shred of credibility, hence the “sketchy” moniker. The main piece of evidence is an interview we can listen to. We have no proof that “Jessica” actually worked for Anthony Bosch, or that her claim that drugs for “LJ,” picked up by “Paul,” assumed to be LeBron’s agent Rich Paul, is true. There is also no mention of which drugs were picked up. They could have been something legal, say, protein-infused Oreos!

There is circumstantial evidence up the bejesushole. But this circumstantial evidence lends itself to a logical conspiracy, so while we do not endorse this rumor, it shouldn’t be completely dismissed. Discuss it with your friends, ASK QUESTIONS.

But wait until somewhere like Outside the Lines stakes its reputation on a report. ‘Til then, here’s some career advice: if you are trying to establish a reputation in your chosen field: do not go by a sobriquet that flaunts the word “incarcerated.” (And as I descend from my elevated steed, you should probably know that I typed this while laying on my stomach, in my bed.)
    -sportsgrid.com

As you can tell the writer is not accusing LBJ of anything and neither am I so hold the insults. I just thought it was an interesting story and I wanted to share it with PSD.

EDIT: I was recently informed I could not post the video

These are a couple of articles relating to this thread including the Sportsgrid article:

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/lebron...lex-rodriguez/

http://www.totalprosports.com/2013/0...ted-bob-video/

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/artic...hony-bosch.htm
    Last edited by NJrockPD; 06-05-2013 at 09:57 PM.

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash

vCash
    Wouldn't surprise me; I'm sure PLENTY of players are on PEDs. From what I hear, the testing policy in the NBA is an absolute joke. All you have to do is look at Wade's chipmunk face relative to his early years to know he's clearly on HGH.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    I am not accusing anyone of anything, but there is some interesting speculation as far as LBJ and the steroid case that broke today in the MLB. I was listening to ESPN radio on my way home from work today updating myself on this scandal out of the Biogenesis clinic. Now everyone knows about Major League Baseball's battle with PEDs for over a decade so I was surprised to hear people say this would be the biggest controversy to date if proven. When I heard this Biogenesis clinic was in South Florida I immediately thought of Lebron James and the **** storm that would come about if he were using steroids. When I got home I looked up his transformation over the years and searched "Lebron steroids" in google. I came up with a lame looking video clip from a guy named Incarcerated Bob posted on March 3rd, 2013. According to Bob he had an exclusive interview with a woman who worked for a biochemist named Anthony Bosch. I thought this interview was bogus, until I heard the name Anthony Bosch and the Biogenesis clinic, the same clinic that reportedly supplied Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Braun and as many as 18 other MLB players with steroids and other PEDs I started to get suspicious.

Lebron I am not accusing anyone of anything!! I am just saying this is a strange coincidence. I went back to google and looked at a few links. It turns out I was not the only person to pick up on the link between Bosch and Lebron so below are a couple of articles.

Now being the NBA conspiracy theorist that I am, I doubt they will find anything to taint the name of their biggest star. I will say Bosch's timing could not be worse with the Finals starting tomorrow and I wonder if he will be connected to any of this when the full story comes out. Here is what we have so far:

-sportsgrid.com

As you can tell the writer is not accusing LBJ of anything and neither am I so hold the insults. I just thought it was an interesting story and I wanted to share it with PSD.

These are a couple of articles relating to this thread including the Sportsgrid article:

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/lebron...lex-rodriguez/

http://www.totalprosports.com/2013/0...ted-bob-video/

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/artic...hony-bosch.htm
    Oh Em GEE. Not a legitimate source. Incarcerated Bob is known for making outlandish statements. He gets about 1/20 right, and he has no proven sources.

This'll probably be the 5th time this month this thread has came down.

Not to mention you arent suppose to post video's. You literally broke like 4 rules when making this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Oh Em GEE. Not a legitimate source. Incarcerated Bob is known for making outlandish statements. He gets about 1/20 right, and he has no proven sources.

This'll probably be the 5th time this month this thread has came down.

Not to mention you arent suppose to post video's. You literally broke like 4 rules when making this thread.
    My bad I will take the video out. What other rules did I break? I didn't make any accusations. I made it very clear in the Title that it was not proven to be true. 90% of threads and posts on any forum are speculation. This is interesting especially because of the Anthony Bosch link. I said INTERESTING I am not accusing him of anything.

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    Incarcerated Bob.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I dropped my phone in the toilet last night which ruined my week. If that makes you feel better.
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

vCash
    It wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of players are on something. Just look at the scandal in Australia with the NRL and Lance Armstrong a few months ago. Someone gets say vet min money but if they take PEDs they could get MLE money, what would you do? If people are serious about cracking down on the use of PEDs there NEEDS to be a more rigorous testing regime and it would have to be an outside organisation otherwise it would lead to even more conspiracies.

vCash
    It's always the same trolls coming up with these kinds of threads. Good source too.

vCash
    Old Bob isn't allowed here

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.