No not stuck in the past. It's the off season so why not kick it around?
This will be for the "serious" fan only, that guy who wants to know it all. Likes to add to his arsenal.
1. This guy was a legit 9.3 sprinter while at SMU and is still the fastest "white" NFLer ever, who?
2. What Olympic decathlon gold medalist made an NFL roster? Other than Jim Thorpe.
3. This team had future Hall of Famers at the QB, RB, WR and TE position all there at the same time. What team?
4. Give me 10 NFL...Willie's...?
5. What teams first 1000 yard rusher was from the Ivy League?
6. What team had...The Tank and The Truck...in their backfield, just not at the same time? Funny thing is they also went to the same school which was?
7. First 1000 yard receiver out of the HBCU in the NFL?
8. What college set a WR in the 4x1 relay using three NFLers to be?
9. Who was the first player to spike the ball? And what other distinction was he known for?
10. Back in the sudden death days this player said...."we'll kick"...after winning the toss in OT, who?