Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Sac Bee's Jason Jones: New Ownership won't trade Cousins; Vivek to meet with Cuz soon

And for those asking, new ownership has no intention of trading DeMarcus Cousins, so I'm told. Cuz supposed to meet w/ Ranadive soon.
    https://twitter.com/mr_jasonjones/st...08136831365122

Vivek is already taking steps to turn this franchise around. I don't think the Maloofs ever cared about DeMarcus.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Awesome.

I can't believe this day is finally here. The day this franchise gets turned around in the right direction. An owner who actually cares about winning. Getting what seems to be a good, qualified coach.

This is gonna be the best year of Kings basketball since like 06'!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Awesome.

I can't believe this day is finally here. The day this franchise gets turned around in the right direction. An owner who actually cares about winning. Getting what seems to be a good, qualified coach.

This is gonna be the best year of Kings basketball since like 06'!!!
    It is going to be party time soon! Zebs, this pops off like I think it will, you, me, and the psd sac kings crew gunna have ta hook up for a drank! Keep the passion, keep the passion! I'll be right there with you Zebs!

I'll even take care of the first round!
    Last edited by sneak; 05-31-2013 at 01:39 AM.

vCash
    Isn't jason jones that punk ... mo fo that said before the Warrior game that we were leaving to Seattle? (Wow, seems to be a lot of the old Sac Sneak coming out)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Isn't jason jones that punk ... mo fo that said before the Warrior game that we were leaving to Seattle? (Wow, seems to be a lot of the old Sac Sneak coming out)
    Jason Jones is pretty good at his job.. he probably cited another report, i don't think he broke any news or anything.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Are you thinking of Ric Bucher? I don't remember Jones saying anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Are you thinking of Ric Bucher? I don't remember Jones saying anything.
    Right before the last Warrior game in Oracle, CSN had a reporter from the bee. A Black guy who spoke terribly said thae it was a done deal, basicly all that we were doing was for nothing. Since I am in Warrior territory I have to watch the Warrior broadcast, even though I have the nba season pass. So that what I was greeted with at the start of the game. I thought the guy was goinv to inform the bay area of our efforts. Huh! I was wrong!

vCash
    I don't remember Jason Jones ever saying it was over. But either way, here we stayed. idc what anyone said (past tense) anymore. Today was all about the future. Mike Malone is gonna take this team to the playoffs next year, will win coach of the year, and DMC will be an all star lol all hopes

vCash
    I see some contradicting reports.

Sam Amico said sources say the hiring of Malone means Cousins is gone.

Brian May said Malone is a no nonsense guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post

I'd be surprised if we traded him. We'd have to get blown away with a trade offer.

We don't even have a GM yet though, so who knows I guess.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Good. We shouldn't be trading Boogie. We need to at least give him this year to see if he can turn his attitude around.

Does anybody really think guys like KG or Shaq would've acte better than DMC did while in that shithole situation we had going last year??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Good. We shouldn't be trading Boogie. We need to at least give him this year to see if he can turn his attitude around.

Does anybody really think guys like KG or Shaq would've acte better than DMC did while in that shithole situation we had going last year??
    Good point. People say they are professionals, and it shouldn't or wouldn't matter, but I don't share that same thought. It has been so dysfunctional, no one would be able to thrive in this environment!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post

Always believe local media over national media.
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    Jason Jones reported Cuz is on his way to Cali to meet with Vivek

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
    Jason Jones reported Cuz is on his way to Cali to meet with Vivek
    Going back to cali, I'm going back to cali, (sing it brother!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast