View Poll Results: who wins?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Atlanta Falcons

9 100.00%
  • Baltimore Ravens

0 0%
    vCash

ROUND 2: MATCH 1: Atlanta Falcons vs Baltimore Ravens ---- EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE!

Round 1 is in the books. This is where the tough decisions start to happen.

The win-now Atlanta Falcons take on the defending champion Baltimore Ravens.

The Falcons might be the favorites to win it all this year, and the Ravens are gonna be hard pressed to repeat after losing Ed Reed, Ray Lewis & Anquan Boldin.

THE BREAKDOWN:

QB: Ryan vs Flacco = tie. Flacco has a ring, but both QBs can be considered top ten talent. Too close to call.
    RB: S.Jackson/J.Rodgers vs R.Rice/B.Pierce = tie. Rice will put up more fantasy points, but Jackson can control the ground game with his gruelling style.
    WR: R.White/Julio Jones vs T.Smith/Jacoby Jones = Atlanta
    TE: T.Gonzalez vs D.Pitta/E.Dickson = Atlanta
    OL: S.Baker/J.Blalock/P.Konz vs McKinnie/Yanda/Oher = tie. Both are solid.
    DL: Umenyiora/Peters/Babineaux/Jerry vs Canty/Cody/Ngata = Ravens Ngata is a beast
    LB: Weatherspoon/Dent/Nicholas vs T.Suggs/E.Dumervil/A.Brown = Ravens.
    CB: A.Samuel/D.Trufant vs L.Webb/J.Smith = tie
    S: T.Decoud/W.Moore vs M.Elam/M.Huff = tie

Two very close teams! Who wins and why?

VOTE NOW!

vCash
    Atlanta has some serious weapons on offense and the Ravens' secondary is their chink in the armor. I think Julio, Roddy & Gonzo will be able to score a couple times with SJax keeping the D honest on the ground.

The Ravens can always run the ball, and Torrey Smith is a burner, but they just dont have the weapons to keep up with the Falcons.

Close game, but Tony Gonzalez scores the winning TD after being setup by back to back 30 yard passes to Julio & Roddy.

vCash
    Baltimore lost key players. I think flaco's contract catches up to them, falcons by less than a field goal in a low scoring game.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    I want to vote for Baltimore as I don't find Atlanta that intimidating. That said I don't think the Baltimore secondary can slow down Jones and White. This game depends on if Flacco can match Ryan tit-for-tat as Atlanta's defense is kinda weak (front four aren't very good, LBs are solid, secondary is meh). I'll say Rice and Flacco will keep it close but Atlanta sneaks away with a 3 point win.

Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

vCash
    I just don't see how Baltimore's defense can carry this team after loosing 2 of its leaders for the past decade.