Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Luol Doesn't Plan to Get Surgery to Repair Wrist

After playing a second consecutive season with torn ligaments in his left wrist, Luol Deng doesn’t plan to have any procedure to repair the wrist, a league source told ******.

Deng made his second straight All-Star team this season for the Chicago Bulls, averaging 16.5 points, 6.3 rebounds and three assists in 75 games. He decided to bypass surgery after last summer’s Olympics and played all season with his wrist taped.

Instead of undergoing surgery, Deng will rest his wrist. He also dealt with a fractured thumb earlier in the season.

Deng led the Bulls to a 3-1 series lead over the Brooklyn Nets in the first round, but he missed the final seven games – including the series win – of Chicago’s playoff run due to lingering symptoms from a spinal tap. He’s since recovered and felt better. The Bulls’ season ended in a Game 5 series loss to the Miami Heat on May 15.

Over the past two seasons, Deng has cemented himself as an integral, durable forward on the Bulls, establishing himself under Tom Thibodeau as one of the NBA’s elite wing defenders.
    Sorry if the link isn't allowed. If true, I don't understand it. It's seemed like the wrist has affected his shot all year. My main gripe is he's relied more on the long two rather than the three.

vCash
    Dumb

vCash
    Wtf!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    (Topic: Pat Riley)Yeah snorting coke off of Lebron James thigh obviously makes you crazy.

vCash
    come the **** on lu

vCash

Luol Doesn't Plan to Get Surgery to Repair Wrist

Another case where athletes think they know more than doctors. It's obvious he needs it I mean really,

vCash
    They've said all along that it will heal itself over time.

vCash
    Just get the god damn surgery....jesus christ

vCash
    he'll shoot around .419% next season trade his ***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    They've said all along that it will heal itself over time.
    I wonder when his jumper will heal itself.

Obviously this is his choice, so I can't fault him for the decision, but it does seem like he could have had this taken care of by now and not have it as a lingering issue for going on what will be 3 seasons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I wonder when his jumper will heal itself.

Obviously this is his choice, so I can't fault him for the decision.
    exactly.

vCash
    I really don't think the injury has anything to do with his bad shooting last year.

He shot a career best 36.7% from 3 last year with that injury. Why would it bother him so much this year but not the last?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    I really don't think the injury has anything to do with his bad shooting last year.

He shot a career best 36.7% from 3 last year with that injury. Why would it bother him so much this year but not the last?
    he shot 32.2% this season from 3. the last two seasons he shot .412 and 426 from 2. far from his .460 avg

vCash
    I do , he's not as aggressive going to the rim . He didn't use to settle for as many jumpers pre injury. Now with Lu it's slow heso fadeaway jumper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    he shot 32.2% this season from 3. the last two seasons he shot .412 and 426 from 2. far from his .460 avg
    So why was he able to shoot the 3 so well last year then, with the injury and all?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    I do , he's not as aggressive going to the rim . He didn't use to settle for as many jumpers pre injury. Now with Lu it's slow heso fadeaway jumper
    than we take in consideration that he is taking half his shots from 16 feet - 3 point line and shooting .33%. (7.1 attempts)

he actually did good around the rim. 4.4 attempts with 68fg%

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast