Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Nastradamus picks

What's up fellas, we're still in a time killing gap period waiting for football season to begin. I'm a couple of tequilas deep, so please forgive me it this was an ill thought out thread. If their is no participation, the MOD GODS can close it down. Anyways, just for fun, and without a snap being played in the 2013 season, what position do you guys think we'll draft with our #1 overall pick next season, and what position does he play? Do we go offense or defense? I haven't done much research, but their are certainly some players names that stick out and ring a bell. Again, this thread is designed as a space eater, a time filler, and a gap between football eater. Have fun and let the good times roll! With their first pick in the 2014 NFL draft the Oakland Raiders select:_________________________

(P.S., did I pass the grammar and punctuation test)?
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    you automatically assume were gonna be the worst team in the league?

vCash
    I predict we will have the #1 overall pick and draft Jadaveon Clowney DE South Carolina! The dude is a freak of nature! Best DE In years! He will make our defensive line 10x better!

If we somehow manage a respectable record and draft in the top 10 then I want the LB out of UCLA Anthony Barr! That would solidify our LB's core

http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php

Love this mock draft!
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft

(4-12) Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina: A prospect who will likely be the consensus top player entering next year's draft, Clowney has NFL All-Pro written all over him. The Raiders are revamping their defense and Clowney gives them a dynamic pass rusher.
    Last edited by LoveMeOrHateMe; 05-24-2013 at 12:34 AM.

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider_fan View Post
    you automatically assume were gonna be the worst team in the league?
    Damn, and I thought I was drunk, apparently not enough...I never said we'd be picking #1 overall. My post says "With THEIR first overall pick the Oakland Raiders select...On that note, I'm going to make another margarita.

I think based on need, Next season the Raiders select a DE, if for no other reason than a lack of depth, followed by a position of need, as well as aging players. Just my opinion.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    What's up fellas, we're still in a time killing gap period waiting for football season to begin. I'm a couple of tequilas deep, so please forgive me it this was an ill thought out thread. If their is no participation, the MOD GODS can close it down. Anyways, just for fun, and without a snap being played in the 2013 season, what position do you guys think we'll draft with our #1 overall pick next season, and what position does he play? Do we go offense or defense? I haven't done much research, but their are certainly some players names that stick out and ring a bell. Again, this thread is designed as a space eater, a time filler, and a gap between football eater. Have fun and let the good times roll! With their first pick in the 2014 NFL draft the Oakland Raiders select:_________________________

(P.S., did I pass the grammar and punctuation test)?
    Actually it does say #1 overall pick haha.

If we are in fact #1 overall of course it would be Clowney.

#2/#10 range Id probably choose Anthony Barr DE/OLB or Stephon Tuitt DE/DT
    #11/#15 range Id probably go for C.J. Mosely ILB/OLB or Kyle Van Noy, OLB

After that best defensive player out there.
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    Imo I say we r going to b in the top 5 overall look at out schedule broncs twice nfc east and indy and houston in their homes yea we r dead meat I hope that I am completely wrong but the reality is we would pick clowny. Damn I hope I'm wrong but we have a tough scedule..............
    Last edited by Slicksta2012; 05-24-2013 at 12:32 AM. Reason: accidently hit the send on my phone

vCash
    I figured he meant with our first pick

OP, just FYI, when you say first/second/third overall it means in the whole draft. Every team has a first pick, the first overall is the first among firsts.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    I figured he meant with our first pick

OP, just FYI, when you say first/second/third overall it means in the whole draft. Every team has a first pick, the first overall is the first among firsts.
    I agree he said with OUR first overall pick not the 1st overall pick in the draft. I think Somebody needs to learn how to read better lmao!! JK JK!!

vCash
    there's only one single first overall pick, it's the #1 pick in the entire draft.

a team's first pick is just that- their first pick. once you add the overall, you're talking about the first pick in the entire draft.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    1st overall means 1st overall.....just sayin'......
    The Leonard Williams crew. Who's with me???

N. Cog Neato, krsonekth

vCash
    My error was caused by the Cadillac Margaritas doing their thing. Yes, it was a typo. Yes, I meant with the Raiders first pick, not the #1 overall pick in the draft...Again, a lesson I've learned many times over...I shouldn't post when I drink. Anyways, back to the topic, I think the Raiders are going to draft a DE. Not necessarily Clowney, but a DE in the 1st round. We've got a long ways to go till the season begins, but until then, I'll be riding in style, a couple of Cadillac's deep.

vCash
    With the 32nd pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the Raiders select..**** it, who cares, we just won the super bowl lol.....I will wait till this season is over before I mock

vCash
    The Oakland Raiders select "BPA" in the 2014 NFL draft........

Ya hafta stay true to your draft board........

N. Cog Neato, krsonekth

vCash
    Knowing reggie it's best if we don't guess because we will be majorly wrong...

vCash
    The closer he keeps who he likes to his vest, the better off we'll be. We none knew that DJ Hayden was the "BPA" on his board.......

N. Cog Neato, krsonekth

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast