Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,656
    vCash
    2766

    2013 Draft Lottery discussion thread - 5/21/13 @ 5:30pm MST / 8:30pm EST - ESPN

    Mock Lottery (for fun): http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2013/mockdraft

    In that mock lotto tool a lot of scenarios have us taking Oladipo as late as 6th. Only when the Blazers or Kings moved up did they leave us with CJ McCollum.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    877
    vCash
    1500
    I've seen it asked a few places so I will post it here...

    Our lotto odds in order from the MOST likely draft slot, to the least likely:

    5th (35%)
    6th (16%)
    3rd (13.3%)
    2nd (12.6%)
    1st (11.9%)
    4th (10%)
    7th (1%)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,656
    vCash
    2766
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    I've seen it asked a few places so I will post it here...

    Our lotto odds in order from the MOST likely draft slot, to the least likely:

    5th (35%)
    6th (16%)
    3rd (13.3%)
    2nd (12.6%)
    1st (11.9%)
    4th (10%)
    7th (1%)
    Awesome, thanks man. Amazing that we have a better chance at the #1 pick as opposed to the 4th seed where we currently stand.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,678
    vCash
    1500
    Surprisingly i actually think we will get better than the 4th. Suns can only have bad luck for so long....Its gotta end at some point. Lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,850
    vCash
    1500
    Knowing us we will end up picking 7th

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    3,614
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    Knowing us we will end up picking 7th

    ^^ this! LOL

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,644
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    Knowing us we will end up picking 7th
    Or the NBA will find a way to screw us and make us pick 8th or 9th xD. Jk.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    1500

    2013 Draft Lottery discussion thread - 5/21/13 @ 5:30pm MST / 8:30pm EST - ESPN

    So just the order picking is today right? Not the actual draft?

    Eat Your Heart Out JPHX!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    599
    vCash
    1500
    ALL it is just the order... nobody gets picked tonight

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,644
    vCash
    1500
    For those confused draft is towards the end of June.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,656
    vCash
    2766
    In my dream last night, we ended up with the 4th pick. Not a single team moved around though.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,762
    vCash
    1500
    I'm actually hoping for the 2nd or third pick. That we we could avoid 'having' to select Noel and select the guys who can actually play basketball.

    My favourite prospects, in order (in relation to where me might pick), right now are:

    Porter
    McLemore
    Oladipo
    Burke
    Zeller

    If we pick 7th I'd be more than happy to grab Zeller or Burke.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    23
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntey View Post
    I'm actually hoping for the 2nd or third pick. That we we could avoid 'having' to select Noel and select the guys who can actually play basketball.

    My favourite prospects, in order (in relation to where me might pick), right now are:

    Porter
    McLemore
    Oladipo
    Burke
    Zeller

    If we pick 7th I'd be more than happy to grab Zeller or Burke.
    I couldn't agree more

    Oladipo
    Mclemore
    Porter
    Zeller

    I'd be happy walking away with any of these 4 players. I wish there was a way to get 2 of them. I'd part with Gortat, Dudley and #30 to get it done.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,678
    vCash
    1500
    I like:
    McLemore
    Noel
    Porter

    Oladipo
    McCullem
    Bennett
    Burke

    In that order

    Quote Originally Posted by Suns12 View Post
    I couldn't agree more

    Oladipo
    Mclemore
    Porter
    Zeller

    I'd be happy walking away with any of these 4 players. I wish there was a way to get 2 of them. I'd part with Gortat, Dudley and #30 to get it done.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    1,442
    vCash
    1500
    As a suns fan I want to be crappy next year. Cant believe when we have a chance at lottery its some jabberoni named noel nerlens going first and next year its prolly this wiggins hype machine. God damn only the suns will, like usual, end up with some project or donkey. I wNt the next guy soon maybe that helps the development of our young guys like da morris brahs.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •