5 22.73%
  • Reload

16 72.73%
  • Rihanna (Get beat)

1 4.55%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Official "Reaction to the Season" Thread

It's great we got out the first round but this is a series we were suppose to win. Woodson, JR, Chandler basically cost us this series. It's soooo freaking frustrating to the point I might not even watch basketball till next season. Stephenson is a scrub and basically outplayed everyone, pacers played with more heart and were more tough. Woodson isn't the right guy for this team, he can't tap into these players when their down and playing out of control. IMO this season is a failure, we were the better team and we should of won. Thanks woody for cost us this series!

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    It's great we got out the first round but this is a series we were suppose to win. Woodson, JR, Chandler basically cost us this series. It's soooo freaking frustrating to the point I might not even watch basketball till next season. Stephenson is a scrub and basically outplayed everyone, pacers played with more heart and were more tough. Woodson isn't the right guy for this team, he can't tap into these players when their down and playing out of control. IMO this season is a failure, we were the better team and we should of won. Thanks woody for cost us this series!
    the same ref in ur sig calling that offensive foul is the same one today that made god awful calls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Just put it this way:

We lost to a lower seeded team, that only has one good center and a bunch of role players around him, WHILE having home court.

Woody's gotta go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    the same ref in ur sig calling that offensive foul is the same one today that made god awful calls
    **** him, if I ever catch him in the streets I beat the breaks of the *****. Worst ref in the history of sports

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash

GREAT Season by the Knicks..

Looked like a contender (6-2 against Mia, OKC, SA), 50 Win Season, 2nd seed, 2 All Stars, 6MOY, Melo finished 3rd in MVP Voting, Made it out of the first round..

This season was a SUCCESS, We seen A LOT that we haven't seen since the Ewing days

vCash
    let's be fair though. if this is about postseason then yes it was a failure, but the regular season was a huge success.

vCash
    LMAO at this, i needed something to make me smile.

O.P is absolutly right woodson is not a good coach i been saying this all season long. his X and Os are too predictable. this pacers team is not good. we beat ourself.

P.S Jkidd ended the season scoreless 9 straight games
    We Rep The City! Not A Borough.
    True New Yorkers Wear Orange And Blue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTINEAST View Post
    let's be fair though. if this is about postseason then yes it was a failure, but the regular season was a huge success.
    regular season success dont mean jack ****.
    We Rep The City! Not A Borough.
    True New Yorkers Wear Orange And Blue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    Looked like a contender (6-2 against Mia, OKC, SA), 50 Win Season, 2nd seed, 2 All Stars, 6MOY, Melo finished 3rd in MVP Voting, Made it out of the first round..

This season was a SUCCESS, We seen A LOT that we haven't seen since the Ewing days
    It was a failure. If we had lost against the Heat in a good series, then I would have shared your sentiments. But look at it like this:

We lost to a lower seeded team (a team with only one good center and a bunch of role players around him) WHILE have home court advantage...............oh and their best star player (Danny Granger) wasn't even playing.

That spells HUGE under-achievement, and HUGE failure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootleg42 View Post
    It was a failure. If we had lost against the Heat in a good series, then I would have shared your sentiments. But look at it like this:

We lost to a lower seeded team (a team with only one good center and a bunch of role players around him) WHILE have home court advantage...............oh and their best star player (Danny Granger) wasn't even playing.

That spells HUGE under-achievement, and HUGE failure.
    Paul George & David West are no role players lol... & you act like we lost to a 6th seed

vCash
    Yep Ed Malloy.

vCash
    disappointing with the way this team was constructed this was the year to at least make the ECF to be ousted here sucks. Chandler and Melo aren't getting any younger and the K-Marts and Kidds of the world are near the end
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    this season gets a 6.8/10 in my book

FROM COUNTRY ROADS TO THE BIG APPLE .. FLIGHT GENO , READY FOR DEPARTURE

vCash
    i think tonight proved that we need to scrap the old guys for some young, refreshing role players. guys like camby and kidd, who should have impacted the game, did not at all. also, we need more efficient second and third scorers, we cant just rely on melo. hes amazing, but we can not be a one trick pony
    This is just the beginning. Let's keep it up. History is bound to repeat itself. Let's hope that this time it's for the best.

vCash
    I think this team needs to reconstruct its identity as an offense first and foremost. I also think this team needs to become the defense first team they thought they were because their defense caused them a few games this post season to say the least.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast