Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Sio moore- true meaning

Talk about deep thought, this dude brings a whole new meaning to it. This is a really good video and what is to become of a young man. Very powerful stuff. Need to get his jersey...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...tattoo-stories

vCash
    stupid video wont play for me :I
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Me neither

vCash
    Not that cool he explains two tattoos not all of them. Says what they mean to him. One is about how he wants to be a good father when he has a kid the other is a tribute to his dead teammate

vCash
    assuming the kid s as good as we hope, it would be complete folly to play him outside.Roach was part of the reason the bears defense wasnt as stout as it had been in years past...it wasnt like people werent running on them...they were..and he was prt of the reason that the Bears went from near the top of the league in Rush D to middle of the road.

In a 43, the mike needs to be defensivelt sound,he needs to read and react well,and make the play...a Mike in a 43 should b a 120+ tackle a season player.He may not be the long term solution, and he may infact be a better sam...but you build a defense from the iddle out ,and if he is our best option ,then you play barnett and The SC kid outside and play Moore inside.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless