Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

? from a bulls fan

Would you guys do a s&t for deng involving tyreeke?

vCash
    x

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    Well, for his contract, no. I have said it before. No way. Now, if you want to take salmons off our hands as well, then we might find some room to talk.

vCash
    His contract isn't bad anymore, he is an expiring after next season, it's better than just loosing tyreeke for nothing, if a team offers hin a big contract and you guys don't match.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by james21:26247193
    I'd be willing to do Reke + Thompson for Noah based deal but I doubt you guys would have much interest in the idea

vCash
    Oh you said Deng... mt bad missed that

vCash
    I wouldn't do this deal. I like Deng's game, but I think that he's a health risk. The Bulls play him a ton of minutes. I just have a feeling that his body will breakdown soon.

vCash
    No thanks, God bless Luol Deng he has some serious health issues going on right now. I thought I heard bacterial meningitis...

We already know what Deng is when healthy, and Tyreke on the other hand is still trying to figure it out. He improved his jump-shot, but it still needs work (consistency). With good coaching, he might be able to take the next step.

I don't think the Kings are good trade partners when it comes to key players.

vCash
    We'll re-sign Reke this summer. Guaranteed.

No reason not to sign him. Can't afford to just let him walk.

At the very least, we'll sign & trade him. Not with the Bulls though. Sorry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    No thanks, God bless Luol Deng he has some serious health issues going on right now. I thought I heard bacterial meningitis...

I don't think the Kings are good trade partners when it comes to key players.
    Ohww man, I didn't know he had that kind of problem. I wish him well.

I agree with your statement about our key players. It will be hard to trade those hard to replace pieces.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Ohww man, I didn't know he had that kind of problem. I wish him well.

I agree with your statement about our key players. It will be hard to trade those hard to replace pieces.
    I remember him being pissed off in a tweet because he was missing games. He was receiving a lot of criticism because people thought he wasn't playing because of the flu. He said I could possibly have meningitis. Haven't heard any updates since.

vCash
    I wouldn't. Deng is a really good player, but there's too much potential/upside with Evans, who has been hindered by the unstable franchise and poor coaching of the last 3-4 years
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Kobe is just a much more complete player than Lebron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    We'll re-sign Reke this summer. Guaranteed.

No reason not to sign him. Can't afford to just let him walk.

At the very least, we'll sign & trade him. Not with the Bulls though. Sorry.
    Good move on the kings part.....no team is going to give tyreke a big contract therefore we can sign him for much cheaper........I like reke but think that he cannot co-exist with cousins......tyreke is a slasher....cousins is a post up guy....they both need to work in the paint.....Deng would make sense but why would Chicago do that?....they have a similar but better and more explosive player in Rose.....