Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Spurs vs Grizzlies predictions

Who wins and why?

I still can't make my mind up yet. Someone convince me.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash

vCash
    The Grizz have youth and size and the Spurs have experience and size....I'm taking the Spurs because I think experience wins out.
    Striving for a kinder, gentler PhillyFaninLA

vCash
    If you cant make up your mind then time will tell.

vCash
    I think this series will be super close and most of the games will be nail-biters. I think the Spurs will win, but I will predict each game.

Game 1@San Antonio-Grizzlies win (Grizzlies lead 1-0)
    Game 2@San Antonio-Spurs win (Series tied 1-1)
    Game 3@Memphis-Spurs win (Spurs lead 2-1)
    Game 4@Memphis-Grizzlies win (Series tied 2-2)
    Game 5@San Antonio-Spurs win (Spurs lead 3-2)
    Game 6@Memphis-Grizzlies win (Series tied 3-3)
    Game 7@San Antonio-Spurs win (Spurs win 4-3)

Spurs advance to Finals and play the Heat, and we will be in for a great NBA Finals.

vCash
    Memphis in six.

vCash
    Spurs in 5 or 6

I believe that the Spurs will summon up everything they have left, to defeat the Grizz. This will be the Spurs (Finals)... Then they play the HEAT (unless the league have other plans).

I feel that the script writers MIGHT have Lbj sweep the Spurs... This will elevate Lbj legacy and would be a reversal of fortune (2007 finals, Lbj Cav's got swept by the Spurs).

Or you never know... Stern might want to show the world that the league has parity in his final year, and actually have a Grizz vs Pacers Finals.

It's his league, he can do whatever he wants... I'm just going to enjoy the show.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Spurs in 6.

Just seeing how the Grizz could not consistently pull away from an OKC team that was virtually a 1 man show, and how OKC was in nearly all of those games. I feel the Spurs have the necessary ball movement, discipline, defense, and 3 point shooting to allow them to advance.

Not to mention maybe a little extra motivation for that 2011 series

vCash
    Grizz in 5 or 6 six. This team is extremely disciplined on both ends and can dominate inside. Gasol and Randolph have owned the paint while limiting other bigs. Seems like they improve every game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Spurs in 5 or 6

I believe that the Spurs will summon up everything they have left, to defeat the Grizz. This will be the Spurs (Finals)... Then they play the HEAT (unless the league have other plans).

I feel that the script writers MIGHT have Lbj sweep the Spurs... This will elevate Lbj legacy and would be a reversal of fortune (2007 finals, Lbj Cav's got swept by the Spurs).

Or you never know... Stern might want to show the world that the league has parity in his final year, and actually have a Grizz vs Pacers Finals.

It's his league, he can do whatever he wants... I'm just going to enjoy the show.
    if/when we play the Spurs in the NBA Finals, we are not sweeping them. Stop sounding rediculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    if/when we play the Spurs in the NBA Finals, we are not sweeping them. Stop sounding rediculous.
    I dont know if Grizz or Spurs can beat the Heat, but the series will go longer than last year against OKC. Both teams have significantly better basketball IQ than the thunder, a quality thats instrumental in the finals.

vCash
    Want the Grizz to win but I have a feeling Spurs in 6...and I can't even explain why.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Most likely not... I am just trying to for shadow the script.

Key words: Lbj- Script Writers-"MIGHT"

Ok, got it?

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    It goes 7 and I don't know who wins.

vCash
    Grizz in 6

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast