Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Best Cb in the 2013 Draft?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dee Milliner

12 20.00%
  • DJ Hayden

12 20.00%
  • Desmond Trufant

8 13.33%
  • Xavier Rhodes

16 26.67%
  • Darius Slay

3 5.00%
  • David Amerson

2 3.33%
  • Other

7 11.67%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Out of the CB's in the 2013 NFL Draft...

Which one do you think has the brightest future and who will ultimately end up being the top CB in the draft. What do you think their ceilings will be?

Dee Milliner (Jets)
    D.J. Hayden (Raiders)
    Desmond Trufant (Falcons)
    Xavier Rhodes (Vikings)
    Darius Slay (Lions)
    David Amerson(Redskins)
    Other?

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Which one do you think has the brightest future and who will ultimately end up being the top CB in the draft. What do you think their ceilings will be?

Dee Milliner (Jets)
    D.J. Hayden (Raiders)
    Desmond Trufant (Falcons)
    Xavier Rhodes (Vikings)
    Darius Slay (Lions)
    David Amerson(Redskins)
    Other?
    What team do you root for?

I expect it will be the guy your team drafted.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    I'm gonna be a homer and say DJ Hayden he's fast and IMO before his freak injury he was the most physical as well. He has shut down corner ability. He's got great close up speed when he gets beat he often gets there just in time to break up the pass. On comeback routes he has quick feet to stay with the receivers, is a good tackler and can get to the Qb If needed. But what I like most about him is he's a ball hawk he knows where to be! IMO he would've been the first CB taken this year if it wasn't for his freak injury. He might struggle this year due to the raiders lack of pass rush but once the D-Line shores up he should be a beast! I believe he can be a top 5 Cb in a couple of years. Remember Clowney will be a raider next year! #1 overall pick!

I know it's just a highlight video but ...http://youtu.be/llLcuVvBZ1M
    Last edited by LoveMeOrHateMe; 05-17-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    What team do you root for?

I expect it will be the guy your team drafted.
    Correct, who do u think will be the best CB though?

vCash
    I selected the first CB taken. To tell the truth it is little more than a guess. No one knows.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Banks...

vCash
    I picked slay because well, Hes a lion

But if i had to pick without a homer choice, Id go with Rhodes.. I dont care for Dee, Just too full of himself IMO

Off-season Sucks

vCash
    My team took amerson, but id say Rhodes. I think Vikings are really lucky he fell that far. I believe he will have the best career out of all the cbs

vCash
    Trufant will be the best immediately (great on tape)
    Milliner has the highest upside (most athletically gifted) just followed by Rohdes (very physical needs to work on covering)
    Banks will be biggest bust imo (he's slow on tape)

vCash
    Dee best is going to be..Dee Milliner.

vCash
    I'm a Jet fan and I havent seen enough of all of these guys to really have any clue. Having said that, I'm going with Millner. He was the top prospect and Rex is a very good defensive coach.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Rhodes, Hayden or Trufant.

vCash
    Trufant IMO. He'll likely get tested early an often. Kind of thrown in the water in sink or swim fashion and I think he'll take off.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Rhodes. Although I'm tempted to pick Hayden.

vCash
    Jordan poyer, a guy selected in the 7th round will shine in a few years.

Before the combine he was projected as a early day 2 pick. He has character issues, if he can put that aside he will excel, plus he won't have the added pressure of being a high pick. The guy was great in a pass happy conference.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast