Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bryz

vCash

Bryz

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/p...207595461.html

http://www.csnphilly.com/hockey-phil...-giroux-scores

His comments and his play... I think the almost promises we will cut him...If not the fans will be irate.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Ilya Bryzgalov is making bank regardless.

Horrible comments, I guess. I still see Breezy getting another year in Philadelphia. He's only been there for a year and a half. Who knows, maybe he gets more comfortable? I think the whole Phoenix system should start to get credit now, as Mike Smith posted Vezina type numbers last season.

Steve Mason posted excellent numbers in Philly, and shouldn't be given up on yet. Maybe he just needed a change. I think a Breezy/Mason combo, and if not, look to bring in Ryan Miller - not Roberto Luongo. There's a top goaltender in the KHL too, that pidg is very high on. LA is probably ready to give up Jonathan Bernier, and then there's still some solid ones. Niklas Backstrom is a UFA right? He really isn't anything special, but can split with Steve Mason. Same could be said for Josh Harding. St. Louis has three goaltenders, and all are semi-young. Ray Emery is a UFA.

vCash
    I just think he's uneducated. Probably doesnt actually know how many people Stalin killed. Either way, guy is a nut job

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Philly fans research Antti Raanta and then you start posting signs at your teams office for your darn GM to go sign him. But get Bryz out of that room first so he doesnt fill his head with non-science. Sign Emery/Turco or bring in Miller give Raanta a year and bam. Kids good and could be the next Backstrom. Small but freakishly athletic. His stats this year

REGULAR SEASON 45 GP 21-10-11 RECORD 1.85 GAA .943 SV% 5 SO
    PLAYOFFS 16 GP 12-0-4 RECORD 1.33 GAA .955 SV% 4 SO

Won the Jarri Kurri for the best Playoff performer. Also won the Lasse Oksanen Trophy as the FEL's best regular season player. He also put up very respectable season last year with a 93.3% save % and a 2.23 GAA. He has had two games at worlds, one with a 36 save shutout one where US trounced them.

Anyways there are many teams lined up for him, he will open talks after Worlds and has an NHL out clause in his new contract. He will sign somewhere. Here is an article if you can read otherwise I think there is a google translate of it.

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/mmkiekko/a...562944954.html

EDIT: I also know he was scheduled to play against Latvia a couple days ago. But I am behind on my recorded Worlds games to watch so idk how he fared....dont spoil it for me!
    Last edited by pidg88; 05-17-2013 at 02:11 AM.

vCash
    idiot
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

vCash
    I don't even know what to say here. Just wow.

PAUL MARTIN FOR TEAM USA?

vCash
    I would be surprised to see Bryzgalov in a Flyers jersey 2 years from now unless he turns the tide next season.
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

vCash

Proud to be PSD's Little Ball of Hate

BRAD MARCHAND

2013-2014 Season Statistics:
    Games Played: 69
    Goals: 22
    Assists: 21
    +/-: +27

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    Philly fans research Antti Raanta and then you start posting signs at your teams office for your darn GM to go sign him. But get Bryz out of that room first so he doesnt fill his head with non-science. Sign Emery/Turco or bring in Miller give Raanta a year and bam. Kids good and could be the next Backstrom. Small but freakishly athletic. His stats this year

REGULAR SEASON 45 GP 21-10-11 RECORD 1.85 GAA .943 SV% 5 SO
    PLAYOFFS 16 GP 12-0-4 RECORD 1.33 GAA .955 SV% 4 SO

Won the Jarri Kurri for the best Playoff performer. Also won the Lasse Oksanen Trophy as the FEL's best regular season player. He also put up very respectable season last year with a 93.3% save % and a 2.23 GAA. He has had two games at worlds, one with a 36 save shutout one where US trounced them.

Anyways there are many teams lined up for him, he will open talks after Worlds and has an NHL out clause in his new contract. He will sign somewhere. Here is an article if you can read otherwise I think there is a google translate of it.

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/mmkiekko/a...562944954.html

EDIT: I also know he was scheduled to play against Latvia a couple days ago. But I am behind on my recorded Worlds games to watch so idk how he fared....dont spoil it for me!
    Pretty much what I was waiting for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    I just think he's uneducated. Probably doesnt actually know how many people Stalin killed. Either way, guy is a nut job
    Im pretty sure he's aware of what he's saying and most of it is true... Too bad he doesn't share the Americans' viewpoint.
    LEAFS, CHELSEA FC, RAPTORS, BLUE JAYS, COWBOYS

vCash
    Its pretty smart by him.... Wouldnt you want to be cut and get paid for nothing and go do what you want to do?

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    plenty of goalie depth will be available. Even more unproven guys like Bernier, Khudobin, etc. will be good fits for a starter position.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    plenty of goalie depth will be available. Even more unproven guys like Bernier, Khudobin, etc. will be good fits for a starter position.
    Khudobin would be a great fit for a team like Philly.

Proud to be PSD's Little Ball of Hate

BRAD MARCHAND

2013-2014 Season Statistics:
    Games Played: 69
    Goals: 22
    Assists: 21
    +/-: +27

vCash
    probably going to take a buyout and finish his career in KHL. I don't know if there are any NHL teams who would want Bryz right now. Not only is he an inconsistant goalie, but he seems to be a loose cannon. Especially with the media. He's going to be set for life whatever he does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I'd take him as a back-up in a heartbeat if he were bought out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast