Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Forgive me Ethier

...but you need to go.

Puig would light a fire for this team.

I have always loved Ethier's game but we need to get Puig in the lineup and he is the odd man out. This team needs a shakeup badly and trading Ethier could bring us some help in other spots like 3B and RP

vCash

Forgive me Ethier

Just think its too soon to give up on Ethier. Puig still needs a little more seasoning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian43 View Post
    Just think its too soon to give up on Ethier. Puig still needs a little more seasoning.
    Sums it up
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Since Ethier is lacking the numbers I don't think we would be able to acquire a 3b or RP, he would have to go on a tear from now until the all star break, Right now we would pretty much have to take on the majority of his salary and I doubt we would get much in return. As for Puig I dont think he is getting called up before September in any circumstance.
    Last edited by fulltiltdodger; 05-16-2013 at 11:58 PM.

vCash
    i agree to an extent but puig is not ready.

in the end im sure ethier will prob. be moved but not at the moment

PWEEEG The Gawwd

vCash
    I agree but don't trade him yet, Ethier is a notoriously streaky hitter wait and hope he gets hot then trade him at max value. If we traded him now we would be lucky to get anything really worthwhile for him but if he hits the way we have all seen him hit in the past, even if its for just 2-3weeks, we could get maybe a top 100 prospect assuming we eat the majority of the contract. Also even if he doesn't hit a hot streak the market for outfeilders atm is cold, we should at least wait for some demand for the position otherwise he wont be viewed as a necessary starting of he becomes a move made for roster depth.

vCash
    I don't know why you guys like Puig more than Pederson. Don't get me wrong, I love Puig, but Pederson owns him in every department. He's younger, smarter when running the bases, has more power, better hitter, plays the tougher position, and overall, the better prospect. I'd call him up before I call up Puig.
    Last edited by YouCan'tBeatLA; 05-17-2013 at 01:37 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    I don't know why you guys like Puig more than Pederson. Don't get me wrong, I love Puig, but Pederson owns him in every department. He's younger, smarter when running the bases, has more power, better hitter, plays the tougher position, and overall, the better prospect. I'd call him up before I call up Puig.
    Only thing I question

But it's nice to have 2 options in Pederson and Puig
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Well we are paying Puig 42 million over the next 6/7 years for starters not Pederson.. It's a good problem to have truthfully I would like the youth going forward so hopefully that means we dump 2 of our outfielders to make room for them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    ...but you need to go.

I have always loved Ethier's game but we need to get Puig in the lineup and he is the odd man out. This team needs a shakeup badly and trading Ethier could bring us some help in other spots like 3B and RP
    It's WAY too early for this discussion. Puig isn't ready. We have too many guys that have raw talent but don't know fundamentals that make them great team playing baseball guys. Rushing Puig up will just continue this bad trend.
    not to mention, we'd be selling Ethier low. He'll probably get alot better soon and then he'd be of some trade value, or we'd probably want to keep him anyway.
    5>2

vCash
    I thought you were leaving us for good PJ

vCash
    I don't see Puig joining the team for another year or so that gives Ethier a chance to play with out looking over his shoulder and build some value, which is needed.
    Go dodgers!!!!
    LAKERS
    Go dolphins!!!!
    Go Flyers!!!!!
    I would give her a ball maybe two!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    ...but you need to go.

I thought you were supposed to leave this message board?

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    I thought you were leaving us for good PJ
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I thought you were supposed to leave this message board?
    Yeah-friggin-right, guys!

Peej was trolling even harder that day than normal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Yeah-friggin-right, guys!

Peej was trolling even harder that day than normal
    I was hoping to read Ethier got traded

Still funny stuff tho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast