Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Raiders most underrated off-season in the NFL........

vCash
    Yes i know it's bleacher report but i whole heartedly agree with this article...
    Last edited by bigjunior559; 05-16-2013 at 02:41 PM.
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    x2

Grab some pine MEAT

vCash
    Greet read, but I don't know why people dog the Bleacher report. The NBA endorses them every game.

vCash
    Even though it is Bleacher Report it is still good to read something positive about our team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    Greet read, but I don't know why people dog the Bleacher report. The NBA endorses them every game.
    The NBA? Of course they do. They get free advertisement everytime they are mentioned in an article. There is a huge difference between endorsing and sponsoring. Anyone can write for BR. I used to like it and still read articles, but I find most of them are heavily laced with biased opinion and emotional knee jerk reactionary comments.
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 05-16-2013 at 05:08 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    Yes i know it's bleacher report but i whole heartedly agree with this article...
    Exactly.

A little enthusiasm / optimism never hurt anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.SmackYoMama View Post
    Good article
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    Let's wait until they play.

vCash
    If we build from the draft don't overpay for players and be patient we will be ready to dominate for a few years after a few years of rebuild. And if we continue this we will be strong even during our next rebuild. Next is to rebuild a new stadium so our players can play somewhere they don't get hurt so much, and we can watch winning games in style.

And you are what your record says you are.
    Sure liked the two years before DA and RM 1 game away from playoffs.
    And some say we are better off today.

vCash
    I questioned some of the moves made on draft day, but I think this was a very brilliant draft! As of right now RM is a keeper. Give him next year and we will start returning to glory..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Exactly.

A little enthusiasm / optimism never hurt anything.
    ^Words of a wise man^....lol
    Last edited by bigjunior559; 05-17-2013 at 01:24 AM.
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Well, whether it's via the draft, FA, waiver-wire, Reggie's bringing in competition from everywhere. Just when we thought our QB situation was settled, in comes McGloin. Just when we thought the P position was set, in comes Kluwe. Just when we thought we were okay at CB, in comes Hayden at pick #12. Not to mention other positions of needs he has already addressed.

Now Charles Woodson is flying in next tuesday for a visit, per rotoworld. Who's next?

Anyone who hates on Reggie needs to leave the Raider ship and never come back, imo. To have so little $$$, and limited draft picks, he's done a yeomen's job. In Reggie I trust!!!

vCash
    nope nope nope nope
    -Roach sucks, Maiava sucks, Pat Sims sucks, Devan Walker sucks. All career back-ups, never-weres, never-will-bes.
    -He only signed Porter and Jenkins to 1yr deals, so now if they do well, they'll leave for high-priced contracts next off-season. He should've signed them for the vet minimum until they retire.
    -He didn't get a legit RT or a legit TE. These have been the cruces of our team, the guys at those two positions were the ones responsible for everything wrong with the team last year. With the money he spent on the 3 guys brought in to compete at RT, we could've signed Andre Smith, Levitre, and Louis Vasquez to start at RT and G spots. We probably could've gotten Jake Long and Eric Winston to come in and be the back-ups too!
    -Who did he even draft? He drafts so badly. Hayden and Wilson could've been had in the 7th round, I don't know why he drafted them so highly. All he did was draft guys that will compete for starting right-bench, cheerleader, and maybe jockstrap carrier. IF they're lucky. That's a big IF.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    nope nope nope nope
    -Roach sucks, Maiava sucks, Pat Sims sucks, Devan Walker sucks. All career back-ups, never-weres, never-will-bes.
    -He only signed Porter and Jenkins to 1yr deals, so now if they do well, they'll leave for high-priced contracts next off-season. He should've signed them for the vet minimum until they retire.
    -He didn't get a legit RT or a legit TE. These have been the cruces of our team, the guys at those two positions were the ones responsible for everything wrong with the team last year. With the money he spent on the 3 guys brought in to compete at RT, we could've signed Andre Smith, Levitre, and Louis Vasquez to start at RT and G spots. We probably could've gotten Jake Long and Eric Winston to come in and be the back-ups too!
    -Who did he even draft? He drafts so badly. Hayden and Wilson could've been had in the 7th round, I don't know why he drafted them so highly. All he did was draft guys that will compete for starting right-bench, cheerleader, and maybe jockstrap carrier. IF they're lucky. That's a big IF.
    Tongue in cheek much? LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast