Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

more competition for king, kluwe signed

http://msn.foxsports.com/topics/devi...s.htm?m_n=true

Chris kluwe isn't bad but I will still like to see king rise to the top.

vCash
    I'm sorry if Kluwe was signed te guy came to start no doubt in my mind.

vCash
    Reggie straight FLOODING THIS TEAM WITH COMPETITION

Noah's ark in this biotcchhh haha

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    May the best 53 jump on the ark...

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    Yeah chances are King will head to the practice squad and kluwe gets to start. Kluwe isn't a bad punter by any means.

vCash
    Maybe we stash King on IR again? Let him learn under 2 veteran punter. He has potential and one hell of a booming kick.
    “You don’t adjust. You just dominate.”
    -Al Davis
    Reggie Please draft Aaron Donald.

vCash

more competition for king, kluwe signed

Practice squads can only do so much for a young player. At a certain point he needs game experience because game speed cannot be replicated in practice.

vCash
    Wow, who is next? The ol' adage 'no job is safe' really applies this year.

vCash
    We have to be pretty close to our 90 man limit right??

vCash
    Lol we are over are 90 man limit, I'm waiting to see the cuts

vCash
    I alway's like kluwe.Good signing.

vCash
    Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 1m
    Last December, in a game against the Bears, Chris Kluwe made a statement in support of Raiders punter Ray Guy:
    Kluwe covered the Pro Football Hall of Fame patch on his jersey with a post-it message that read "Vote Ray Guy," as a protest against the Hall's 50th Anniversary celebrations because there are no pure punters in Canton.

Chris Kluwe is coming to Oakland. That’s what the punter told his fellow supporter of equal rights, former Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo, in a story for Fox Sports. Kluwe will compete with Marquette King for the starting job now that Shane Lechler is gone after 13 seasons.

As he did with the Minnesota Vikings, Kluwe plans to be outspoken on many issues, including gay rights.

“I’m still going to be myself socially and continue to tweet and interact with my fans,” Kluwe told Ayanbadejo.

Kluwe’s contract is for one year, and is for the league minimum.

“I’m excited to be an Oakland Raider and be playing in California,” Kluwe, who attended high school in Southern California before going to UCLA, told me on Wednesday. “Now, my family can actually come to games.”

Kluwe, 31, averaged 45.0 yards on 72 punts last season as a Viking.

Kluwe said he is focused on punting, but he also told Fox Sports that he will keep his eye is also on Proposition 8 in California. Prop 8 was passed by voters in 2008 and governs that the state only recognize marriages between a man and a woman. The law’s legality was argued before the US Supreme Court in March, with a ruling expected in June, and Kluwe is optimistic about the likely repeal of the measure. If the measure is not repealed, however, he says it will be an issue of concern that will need to be addressed.

Last December, in a game against the Bears, Kluwe also made a statement for legendary Raiders punter Ray Guy.

Kluwe covered the Pro Football Hall of Fame patch on his jersey with a post-it message that read “Vote Ray Guy,” as a protest against the Hall’s 50th Anniversary celebrations because there are no pure punters in Canton.
    Member of the Mack/Donald Crew

The David Fales QB Crew-HunterNRoss

vCash
    Wow no job is safe way to go R.M.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 1m
    Last December, in a game against the Bears, Chris Kluwe made a statement in support of Raiders punter Ray Guy:
    Kluwe covered the Pro Football Hall of Fame patch on his jersey with a post-it message that read "Vote Ray Guy," as a protest against the Hall's 50th Anniversary celebrations because there are no pure punters

Chris Kluwe is coming to Oakland. That’s what the punter told his fellow supporter of equal rights, former Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo, in a story for Fox Sports. Kluwe will compete with Marquette King for the starting job now that Shane Lechler is gone after 13 seasons.

As he did with the Minnesota Vikings, Kluwe plans to be outspoken on many issues, including gay rights.

“I’m still going to be myself socially and continue to tweet and interact with my fans,” Kluwe told Ayanbadejo.

Kluwe’s contract is for one year, and is for the league minimum.

“I’m excited to be an Oakland Raider and be playing in California,” Kluwe, who attended high school in Southern California before going to UCLA, told me on Wednesday. “Now, my family can actually come to games.”

Kluwe, 31, averaged 45.0 yards on 72 punts last season as a Viking.

Kluwe said he is focused on punting, but he also told Fox Sports that he will keep his eye is also on Proposition 8 in California. Prop 8 was passed by voters in 2008 and governs that the state only recognize marriages between a man and a woman. The law’s legality was argued before the US Supreme Court in March, with a ruling expected in June, and Kluwe is optimistic about the likely repeal of the measure. If the measure is not repealed, however, he says it will be an issue of concern that will need to be addressed.

Last December, in a game against the Bears, Kluwe also made a statement for legendary Raiders punter Ray Guy.

Kluwe covered the Pro Football Hall of Fame patch on his jersey with a post-it message that read “Vote Ray Guy,” as a protest against the Hall’s 50th Anniversary celebrations because there are no pure punters in Canton.
    I like this guy already lol great info Hunter.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Former Bruin solid

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast