Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Would you bring Clark back and for how much?

The way he played in Jan and Feb I thought it was worth at least $4 mil per year, but after the way he faded down the stretch, and disappeared in numerous games I say his value dropped to $2 mil at the most.

I would give him a 2 year $4 mil deal with the second year as a team option. That way if we need the extra cap space to help sign some big name FAs in 2014 we can let him go.

vCash
    I'm at the point where i have no idea what we should do...
    :c

vCash
    In Chaz we trust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverSayNevur View Post
    In Chaz we trust
    Lol.

Don't worry BronBron, I'll make everyone forget about you missing the biggest shot of your career!

vCash
    I'm not sure if the bargaining would allow it, but I would try to package him in a sign and trade as part of a bigger deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I'm not sure if the bargaining would allow it, but I would try to package him in a sign and trade as part of a bigger deal.
    We can send out players in sign-and-trades, we just can't receive them unless we get under the tax apron ($74 mil). So we can send him out as long at the player we are getting back wasn't signed-and-traded.

vCash
    1 year, Mínimum contract, he needs to prove his month and a half of good play wasnt a mirage.

If he wants more, let him walk and scam some other team.
    ]

vCash
    Qualifying offer

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    Qualifying offer
    he'll probably get offered from someone else and leave LA. I don't think LA offers more than the Q
    Tanking is the act of giving up a match or "throwing it away", losing intentionally or not competing.

This is not tanking...

Podcast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    Qualifying offer
    Clark is an unrestricted FA so no qualifying offer, since he is actually not on his original rookie contract (Phoenix declined his 3rd year option but he was later re-signed by the Magic after he was traded). But it doesn't matter because we have his bird rights so we can offer him whatever we want, unless he really wants to leave then he can since we don't get the protection that comes with restricted free agency.
    Last edited by bleedprple&gold; 05-15-2013 at 04:36 PM.

vCash
    3 years, $2-3 each.

He's a guy that puts up 10-8, with good range, good passing skills and guards multiple positions.

He's not great but hes extremely useful, I love guys like him.

However, he needs more consistent playing time because when his PT varies he's inconsistent but when he gets a good amount of run, say 15-20, he produces.
    Los Angeles Dodgers
    Started from the bottom (30-42, June 1st)
    Now we're here! (92-70, End of Season)
    National League Division Series Champs

vCash
    I dont hate it at 3 million but any more than that let him walk.He looked great at times and then looked bad. But time will tell with this kid. I kinda want to keep at least some of the youth we have.

vCash
    The thing with this guy is that on a given game he'll either be really good or do absolutely nothing

vCash
    2 years/2,5 mil per year

vCash
    I would ask Earl to take a one year minimum contract. Id love to have him back and can see he has some skills and a potential home in LA. Lets play another year and talk numbers when the Lakers are in a position to actually offer something decent to a promising young role player.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast