Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Who do you hate/dislike the most?

Simple question: In the past 5 seasons, which player on the opposing teams in the division do you hate/dislike the most?

For me, it goes:

Giants- Brandon Jacobs- Though he's no longer with them, that man annoyed me beyond end. He always ran his mouth before, during, and against us, regardless of whether or not he was a key piece of the Giants success or not.

Eagles- Desean Jackson- Don't need much explanation here. He's always been way too cocky/arrogant for my liking, and playing for the eagles makes him that much worse.

Redskins- Deangelo Hall- Deangelo has to be one of the players I dislike more than any other in the league. He's mediocre, usually runs his mouth the entire week leading up to the Cowboys game, gets burnt in the game while whining and taking cheap shots, then makes excuses for the week that follows.

How about you guys? Any players in particular that just really annoy you?

vCash
    Giants - Eli - that smug look on his face and signing the walls at Dallas Cowboys stadium after the first win. Props for helping his team win 2 SBs, but I can't stand him.

Eagles - Jackson - for a WR and a team that has done nothing - they are pretty cocky.

Redskins - Moss - mostly because he always finds a way to kill the Cowboys.

vCash
    It might be easier for me to say the few that I like/respect...but, in the spirit of the thread

Eagles - Vick...dog killer (not over it); brittle; overhyped
    Giants - Cruz (and it's not close); I want to vomit every time I see that salsa dance
    Redskins - all, I really can't stand anyone that wears that uniform

vCash
    Every player on the other teams in the division.
    Hey Dave Abbott what should the Lakers do this season? Uh Duh TANK