Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Broadcaster Discussion

Which of these 4 is the worst member of the MLB Network: Brian Kenny, Al Leiter, Sean Casey or Kevin Millar? Kenny sucks the life out of the programing on every show he is on by bring up that crap known as sabermetrics. Al Leiter has no personality yet tries to fool us into thinking he is funny or intelligent. As for Casey & Millard they are just clowns who are bias for either the teams they played for or players they were teammates with. Of the 4, who is the worst MLB Network analyst/host?

vCash
    Quality saber bait there.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    For what it's worth, they're NOT that BAD for what they are.
    Leiter gives us a pitcher's evaluation, and Millar/Casey jerk off.

The worst though is Millar's show..intentional talk or somethin.
    Chris Rose is just awful, and he's a big associate of the MLB, in terms of broadcasting.

vCash
    And the answer is Harold Reynolds.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    The answer is none of the above. Harold Reynolds.

And honestly, sabermetrics isn't "crap".

Shailene Woodley

vCash
    My question is why is Kevin Millar so obsessed with guys taking their shirts off and who has the best/worst "shower body", seriously, you could make a drinking game out of everytime he talks about gay **** during intentional talk and you'd be drunk after 15 min

vCash
    I don't think Kenny is that bad. He may be a little stat heavy, but he presents it in a way where he doesn't make you feel dumb. Id probably say Reynolds is the worst

vCash
    Reynolds.

Everyone else I can stand.

baseball

vCash
    To answer the question, Al Leiter. If it doesn't happen in the AL or NL East, it doesn't matter.

Reynolds is just on waaaay too much.

Cliff Floyd is new to MLB Network. I have to concentrate on what he's saying to understand him. They should send him to a diction coach.

vCash
    I don't have a problem with any of them or any of the shows. They all beat what ESPN has to offer...

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Brian Kenny for me i used to not like Harold Reynolds but i do now.

vCash
    What is this sabermunchinks you talk of? Sounds like some weird snack for middle aged pregnant women. No place in baseball I say.

vCash
    Damn the TS hates everyone. MLB Network>ESPN by far. I can't stand hearing Kurkjian's voice and don't get me started on Curt Schilling. Anyways I like Reynolds and even Millar is pretty cool on MLB Network (hated him as a player) And everyone knows sabermetrics are fake. They were made up to make the Moneyball movie look interesting. Duh.

vCash
    Mitch Williams.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Good analysis of the analysts.

Al Leiter is absolutely worthless. I can't stand when they have him work the Yankees gamess. He really offers nothing at all. He can show you what grip to put on a baseball that's it, he's horrible.

Kevin Millar is a joke! Him and Casey are clowns.

Mitch Williams is a drunk bobblehead. He has always been one of the worst, I don't know how he gets on so often. He offers nothing at all. Everything he says is ridiculous.

People are saying Harold Reynolds? Wow.. that guy is great for MLB Tonight. He's a true fan of the game. I like him and Dan Plezac. Greg Ansinger is terrible.

Plezac, Reynolds, Bowa, they're all good. Billy Ripken is alright but seems whiny a lot of times.

I'd say Leiter, Mitch, and Ansinger are the absolute worst.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast