Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

sandy alderson is gonna be on wfan with mike francesca at 5 today

I wanna see what he has to say about this bad team and wheeler and what the plan is for the future.

vCash
    I want him to answer two questions:

Other than Matt Harvey's starts, why is there any reason to watch this team right now?

Will there be any reason other than Matt Harvey's starts to watch this team at any point in the season?
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    I want him to answer two questions :

Other than Matt Harvey's starts, why is there any reason to watch this team right now?

Will there be any reason other than Matt Harvey's starts to watch this team at any point in the season?
    Those 2 questions are the same question just in different words lol

vCash
    We already know the answers he is going to give.

They are gonna be very non descript, broad statements with no specific answers.

"We'll evaluate who's available during the trade deadline" "We'll discuss internally when we feel Wheeler is ready" etc etc.

vCash
    Dupe..

vCash
    Another question: "how can you justify what is possibly the worst outfield in the history of the game and the fact that this outfield is by design and not the result of injury?" Not elegantly phrased but I get angry thinking about it.

vCash
    I want him to answer two questions:

To your 1st & 2nd questions, yes there will be.

Zach Wheeler and Travis d'Arnaud.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinde View Post
    Another question: "how can you justify what is possibly the worst outfield in the history of the game and the fact that this outfield is by design and not the result of injury?" Not elegantly phrased but I get angry thinking about it.
    It isn't even worse than last years outfield.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    We already know the answers he is going to give.

They are gonna be very non descript, broad statements with no specific answers.

"We'll evaluate who's available during the trade deadline" "We'll discuss internally when we feel Wheeler is ready" etc etc.
    Lol yea unfortunately i agree. I also want to hear what he says about spending money next year with the huge contracts of bay and johan finally coming off the books.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post

Yea if darnaud can ever stay healthy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyfinest4life View Post
    Those 2 questions are the same question just in different words lol
    Not really.

One speaks to the present. The other speaks to the immediate future.

But yeah, ok, maybe you have a point.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash

How can Zach Wheeler and Travis d'Arnaud be the answer to "Other than Matt Harvey's starts, why is there any reason to watch this team right now?" when neither is with the team right now?

vCash
    Not really.

One speaks to the present. The other speaks to the immediate future.

But yeah, ok, maybe you have a point.
    Hahaha

vCash
    How can Zach Wheeler and Travis d'Arnaud be the answer to "Other than Matt Harvey's starts, why is there any reason to watch this team right now?" when neither is with the team right now?
    I stand corrected.

There is no other reason to watch the Mets right now.

But Zach Wheeler and Travis d'Arnaud are reasons to watch later on in the season.

My apologies.

vCash
    I stand corrected.

There is no other reason to watch the Mets right now.

But Zach Wheeler and Travis d'Arnaud are reasons to watch later on in the season.

My apologies.
    Accepted.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast