Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

TRUE Recap of STAT's Game 3 Return

Offense:
    STAT draws non-shooting foul on T.H. (+1)
    STAT post-up vs. Mahimi (no double) and misses fadeaway. (-1)
    Prigioni draws 3 defenders and gives STAT an easy dunk that any big could have finished.
    Kmart has easy put back and instead STAT jumps into him and misses the tip (-2)
    STAT post-up vs. West. Shot blocked then misses fade-away (-1)
    STAT tips in JR Smith miss (+2)
    STAT hits buzzer pull-up 3 pointer (+3)
    STAT has an offensive foul on T.H. (-1)
    STAT misses point blank range jumper (-1)

Overall: 0 impact on offense

Defense:

STATís first possession there are 3 offensive rebounds in on his low block, poor positioning and didnít even leave his feet for all rebounds (-2)
    STAT blows PnR defense and allows the Pacers to get an easy layup (-2)
    STAT guards West in the 1-2-2 zone defense and contests to force a miss (+1)
    With only 7 seconds left on the shot clock, STAT fouls Hibbert who doesnít even have the ball and the Knicks are in the penalty (-2)
    STAT guards Hibbert 1-1, pokes the ball out but the Pacers get it back (+1)
    STAT guards Hibbert 1-1 forces travel (+2)
    STAT blows PnR defense again forces Kidd to overcommit and Stephenson hits an open 3 (-3)
    STAT blows rebound (-1)

Overall: -6 impact on defense

For the game he was a net loss for us even with a lucky 3. He put our defense at a disadvantage and forced his teammates to commit fouls while showing a low bball iq. This doesn't even factor in that he and Kmart playing together shrinks the court and allows teams to clog the lane easier preventing our guards like JR Smith to drive.

vCash
    Instead of micro analyzing the nine minutes Stat gave us, why don't you look at the many minutes ja boi choked the big dick.

I don't believe for a second this isn't a 'Melo vs Stat thing with you.

vCash
    You tell me how crazy it is what I'm saying and then when I show you the proof you try and completely change the subject. I should have known better than to expect a real response.

vCash
    STAT was far from the worst player on the Knicks yesterday. His 9 minutes aren't even worthy of mention with all the complete no shows we got from big minute players.

vCash
    Stat was as important at creating the opening for that dunk from Prigioni as Prigioni. Notice how he gets more of those than any other big the Knicks have? Because he knows positioning, and he makes those cuts and himself available and has good hands. Same qualities are what makes him possibly the best pick and roll big man of all time.

vCash
    For a two month layoff can't really expect much. Does that mean dirk sucks when he came back and his team not In the plAyoffs? It's just too much micro-analyzing off of limited mins. Give me those same numbers in every game he played this season and also stats to back up if he is the worse defender in the league this season
    Toney the savior

@I_am_iman
    "two very winnable games"...FOH #Knickstape #mobdeep #NYKallday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    STAT was far from the worst player on the Knicks yesterday. His 9 minutes aren't even worthy of mention with all the complete no shows we got from big minute players.
    Exactly!
    As if Stat is making or breaking anything!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Offense:
    STAT draws non-shooting foul on T.H. (+1)
    STAT post-up vs. Mahimi (no double) and misses fadeaway. (-1)
    Prigioni draws 3 defenders and gives STAT an easy dunk that any big could have finished.
    Kmart has easy put back and instead STAT jumps into him and misses the tip (-2)
    STAT post-up vs. West. Shot blocked then misses fade-away (-1)
    STAT tips in JR Smith miss (+2)
    STAT hits buzzer pull-up 3 pointer (+3)
    STAT has an offensive foul on T.H. (-1)
    STAT misses point blank range jumper (-1)

Overall: 0 impact on offense

Defense:

STATís first possession there are 3 offensive rebounds in on his low block, poor positioning and didnít even leave his feet for all rebounds (-2)
    STAT blows PnR defense and allows the Pacers to get an easy layup (-2)
    STAT guards West in the 1-2-2 zone defense and contests to force a miss (+1)
    With only 7 seconds left on the shot clock, STAT fouls Hibbert who doesnít even have the ball and the Knicks are in the penalty (-2)
    STAT guards Hibbert 1-1, pokes the ball out but the Pacers get it back (+1)
    STAT guards Hibbert 1-1 forces travel (+2)
    STAT blows PnR defense again forces Kidd to overcommit and Stephenson hits an open 3 (-3)
    STAT blows rebound (-1)

Overall: -6 impact on defense

For the game he was a net loss for us even with a lucky 3. He put our defense at a disadvantage and forced his teammates to commit fouls while showing a low bball iq. This doesn't even factor in that he and Kmart playing together shrinks the court and allows teams to clog the lane easier preventing our guards like JR Smith to drive.
    This thread is nonsensical nuclear waste.

After the way the Knicks played as a whole yesterday, you make this thread about STAT and his paltry 9 mins?

Where is your breakdown for Felton?

Where are your breakdowns for Chandler, for Kidd?

I would love to see those.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    You tell me how crazy it is what I'm saying and then when I show you the proof you try and completely change the subject. I should have known better than to expect a real response.
    You're right, you should've known.
    nine minutes = proof of nothing
    You don't micro-analyze nine minutes PT of a dude coming off a knee injury.
    He looked active and his legs seemed to be under him.
    I don't understand where you are coming from at all.
    Ja Boi and JR are the real source of your displaced frustrations.
    How nice would it have been for the 'Melo apologists like you if he actually came out and played like the dominant player you all know he is.

This is doing my head in.

vCash
    KoB I know you don't like Stat but pointing the finger at him is the wrong thing to do for the loss.

You made a thread a week ago or so about fans not blaming Melo for the losses against Boston. Well the same goes for Amare here. You can't go double standard between the two. Not a very fair criticism IMO.

vCash
    I like you KoB, but c'mon man..

vCash
    Like that other poster said, why are you micro-analyzing Amare and his 10 minutes on the court.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I thought Amar'e played really well being out for two months...our guys have to help Amar'e be productive.

When I say that I don't just mean get him the ball on PnRs .....

Amar'e made key plays at the end of the 3rd....the tip in and the 3....that put us within striking distance....53-62 down 9 to start the 4th. We get a reb JR push the ball in transition ....he was wide open for a 3....that would've cut the lead to 56-62....but instead JR forced the ball to Amar'e in the post and put pressure on him to make a big-time move ...Amar'e misses and we kill our momentum.

It wasn't the right time to go to Amar'e...but Amar'e jump started a run it just wasn't acknowledged because we couldn't do anything with it.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Don't do this.....

I was strongly against bringing back Stat in the playoffs, and I still have my concerns....

but he was fine last night.....

This team has bigger issues than analyzing Stats >10 mins last night...

Waste of a thread

LET THE ZEN CLEANSING COMMENCE!

JETS KNICKS YANKEES

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I completely disagree. How can you feel like the production from a $20 million dollar player is irrelevant?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast